+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vandanam

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, hoping everyone is keeping safe and well. I am so worried and wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. Application date in june 28 but the status is "in process ". September 2020 received the email that my application was received. But absolutely nothing after date.

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Hi My parents were asked to upload PCC for all countries but not specifically for Canada. But in upload documents column it also asks separately for
"You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory. We use police certificates to find out if you have a criminal record. They help us make sure you are not a security risk to Canada."
Nut sure what it means as I have not received request for criminal record check separately, should i do an upfront check with RCMP without fingerprints or just leave this blank and upload the rest of documents. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi, hoping everyone is keeping safe and well. I am so worried and wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. Application date in june 28 but the status is "in process ". September 2020 received the email that my application was received. But absolutely nothing after date.
Have you ordered gcms notes? Are your parents in Canada?

Our application received on May 17th, last email we received in September 2019 was AOR.

vandanam

Jun 27, 2019
Have you ordered gcms notes? Are your parents in Canada?

Our application received on May 17th, last email we received in September 2019 was AOR.
No I haven't. So your application received may 19th and AOR on sept 2020 and thereafter is there any update. . If not, did you ordered Gcms notes and if so, was it helpful. My mother is not in Canada

zedman

Dec 1, 2017
Sponsorship Application for Parents,
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 17, 2019
  • AoR Received : August 13, 2019
  • Sponsorship In Process Date: September 10, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: September 11, 2019
  • Sponsorship Approval Letter: September 16, 2019 (CPC-Mississauga)
  • Principal Applicant In Process Date: September 10, 2019
  • Bio Metric Request Date : September 10, 2019
  • Bio Metric Completed Date: September 12, 2019
  • Medical Request Date: September 12, 2019
  • Medical Passed Date: December 31, 2019
  • Re-Medical Request Date: July 23, 2021
  • Principal Applicant Decision Made Date:
  • Passport Request (PPR) Date:
  • MyCIC Update: Sponsor: Decision Made and Principal Applicant: In Process

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi All,
My ecas status turned DM1 on 8 July. But since there, I heard nothing from CIC, no SA letter, no bio or medical request. There is no new detail inside the status except sponsorship turned DM
is that normal?
What does DM1 in this case mean? a refusal or approval? Im kinda worry cuz I heard nothing and no update after that.

Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
No I haven't. So your application received may 19th and AOR on sept 2020 and thereafter is there any update. . If not, did you ordered Gcms notes and if so, was it helpful. My mother is not in Canada
Application received: 17 May, 2019
AOR: September, 2019
No updates after this. Both parents are in Canada since 2019. Ordered gcms notes and found they approved my sponsorship, but as my parents were in Canada at that time,, they never sent us biometrics request or anything else. Both side on ecas are in progress since Sep 2019.
Yes gcms notes are useful to tell what's the last action they took.

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hi All,

is there any consent form or shall I use imm5476e form? I need to apply for GCMS notes. There is no update since Feb 2020. any help.

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
Don't worry. If your applications is refused, they don't bother to ask your passport. The approval notice includes validity of your COPR.
[/QUOTE
i Received My Passport Without Visa Stamp And Even I Didn't Receive Any Refusal Letter What Is Going On?

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019
HI everyone, it is so nice to see that lots of applications are showing signs of being processed actively!

My parents received COPR recently and is planning to fly to Canada in Sept, i have two main questions in mind:

1. Quarantine arrangement - My dad is vaccinated however my mom is not, under the new travel restrictions, Can my mom go into quarantine by herself or since she is travelling with my dad, both need to be in quarantine?

2. For BC MSP, would my parents need private insurance coverage while they wait for their MSP to be in effect? and how long generally does it take?

Thank you and good luck again everyone!