+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rbector

Dec 1, 2018
Hi Members.
Application received : June 25, 2019
AOR received in December 2019.
Since then just an automated email message on March 25, 2021 that they are facing longer than usual times in processing application.
Should I be worried that they haven't received any update. Also my parents are here on a supervise since 2017.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
@laxsun

Line 278 naticom
07/20 Received pre-arrival letter in MyCIC. ECAS updated to DM2. Finally!

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Have you sent the PCC upfront . They have asked for updated one or what . Plz advise
They requested PCC in January 2020 but the application had not moved forward after that. It started to move forward again this month, but I guess the PCC we submitted are no longer valid (it's been a year and a half) so they requested them again.

Reactions: wilmerserrano

mp811

Dec 8, 2020
Hello guys, just wondering what is PRE ARRIVAL service letter? Does everyone get it? I am Jun 6 applicant. My parents have all the requirements fulfilled. Biometric, PCC, additional documents, travel history and latest medical (Passed on Jul2). What are the next milestones? thank you in advance. :)

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
They requested PCC in January 2020 but the application had not moved forward after that. It started to move forward again this month, but I guess the PCC we submitted are no longer valid (it's been a year and a half) so they requested them again.
R your parents in india ! Your visa office

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hi All,
June 17 applicant. File shows in progress, still waiting for Biometrics and medical request!
Asked twice about the file status but got same generic reply back that "We have received the required documents and nothing else is required at this stage. Processing is slow due to COVID."

How many are on the same boat ? Please advise

Do we know application in progress by date ?
Hello,

I am june 11th applicant, we received just SA letter since January 2020, since then it says my file is sitting in NDVO, so frustrated with NDVO being so slow

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
London Visa Office
Medical passed 30th June, 2021.
No further update since - no change in status - Application in process.
Any one got update since medical passed in June?

karthit

Feb 5, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am June 7, applicant. On sat July 17th I received 3 messages on cic login, asking for medical for both applicants and one is just a letter explaining that previous medical expired. I have a question. On cic login under additional documents it says we have requested additional documents from you, but I haven't received any other letter.
and on ECAS also these two lines are added-
-We sent you correspondence on July 17, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
-We sent you medical instructions on July 17, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Am I missing a letter where they requested any additional document or this is normal with a medical request?

I would appreciate any answers. Thanks
RajG
I have the same exact message displayed on my ECAS as well and I received only the email for the Medical.

Reactions: raj_g