Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone,
I am June 7, applicant. On sat July 17th I received 3 messages on cic login, asking for medical for both applicants and one is just a letter explaining that previous medical expired. I have a question. On cic login under additional documents it says we have requested additional documents from you, but I haven't received any other letter.
and on ECAS also these two lines are added-
-We sent you correspondence on July 17, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
-We sent you medical instructions on July 17, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Am I missing a letter where they requested any additional document or this is normal with a medical request?

I would appreciate any answers. Thanks
RajG

newton2020

Dec 20, 2020
Hello Senior Members, I am looking for advice to upload the PCC document for my father. My father's medical is done and he is waiting for his biometrics which is scheduled for 21st July. We have not received the PCC request yet. I was wondering if we can upload the PCC in advance to expedite the process or should I wait for official communication from the IRCCC?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Senior Members, I am looking for advice to upload the PCC document for my father. My father's medical is done and he is waiting for his biometrics which is scheduled for 21st July. We have not received the PCC request yet. I was wondering if we can upload the PCC in advance to expedite the process or should I wait for official communication from the IRCCC?
You can send scan copy of PCC if you have ready. Many have done that pro-actively.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am June 7, applicant. On sat July 17th I received 3 messages on cic login, asking for medical for both applicants and one is just a letter explaining that previous medical expired. I have a question. On cic login under additional documents it says we have requested additional documents from you, but I haven't received any other letter.
and on ECAS also these two lines are added-
-We sent you correspondence on July 17, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
-We sent you medical instructions on July 17, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Am I missing a letter where they requested any additional document or this is normal with a medical request?

I would appreciate any answers. Thanks
RajG
Check your junk folders of emails (PA account) and wait few days if they have sent it hard copy. If you don't receive in few days, call CIC.
The medical request letter is normally attached in the CIC message.

Reactions: raj_g

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
June 5, CPC-M applicant. Second medical request received for applicant and dependent today, July 18.

At the same time in MyCIC, on the upload documents page, they have activated 2 columns with :
Replacement Needed Proof of upfront medical exam (required) Upload File By, 17 August 2021

During first medical there was nothing like this, the medical results were sent directly by the panel physician. Does this mean that we have to upload medical exam results in MyCIC account?
Discuss with the physician panel. Normally they do uploading.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Discuss with the physician panel. Normally they do uploading.
I have the same case, I called CIC to confirm how they want it received. They said even if the Doctor will upload the medical results but I still need to upload the e-medical paper through my CIC account.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2nd Medical Passed on July 7th.

On July 16th received 2nd request for:
a) PCC (for both parents)
b) Travel History Form
c) Proof of Relationship

I understand IRCC requesting for PCC and Travel History form. But why proof of relationship??? Anybody else who has received this recently after 2nd Medical?

Reactions: laxsun

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
I have the same case, I called CIC to confirm how they want it received. They said even if the Doctor will upload the medical results but I still need to upload the e-medical paper through my CIC account.
I think CIC wants the medical information sheet that the doctor provides as proof of medicals done, not the medical results which the doctor uploads.

Canadavisa_Q

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,
June 17 applicant. File shows in progress, still waiting for Biometrics and medical request!
Asked twice about the file status but got same generic reply back that "We have received the required documents and nothing else is required at this stage. Processing is slow due to COVID."

How many are on the same boat ? Please advise

Do we know application in progress by date ?

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi All,
June 17 applicant. File shows in progress, still waiting for Biometrics and medical request!
Asked twice about the file status but got same generic reply back that "We have received the required documents and nothing else is required at this stage. Processing is slow due to COVID."

How many are on the same boat ? Please advise

Do we know application in progress by date ?
You can take a look at the tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368

Last edited:

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
Hello Members,

Hope all of you are doing well?

I have received the second Medical Request for my parents today.

My parents are currently in India. Can somebody give me little information on the medical centres they can book right away.

My parents are in city of Jaipur presently.

Looking forward for a quick response.

Thanks in advance.

Avii

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi

Got this update from PA PR : "We started processing application on July 16 2021"
and ask for an additional document.

Does it mean DM2, and ppr soon?

Thanks

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
No you can’t apply to sponsor your parents if you only moved to Canada this year.
Well , can they apply for a super visa keeping the employment letter & Insurance stubs ?

Asking for my brother who has moved to canada of feb 2021. Hes been employed for 2 Months.