+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vikakaw

Jan 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received biometrics and medical request for my parents application submitted in 2019. I booked medical but there is no appointment available for biometrics until the last date provided by cic. I submitted a web form for extension but haven't heard back. I booked the biometrics on August 12th but last day is August 2nd. Is it okay if I get their biometrics done on August 12th?

Debdas1

Oct 10, 2020
Same here, but so far remedical and re pcc request not received, I think your biometric is clear, this is what I read in posts shared by similar cases. Hope you will receive pp request soon. Are your parents in Canada?
Hi, my mom's application is under process for the last two years, Biometrics is updated as completed in Oct 2020. She is in Canada under the Super visa and in October 2021 she is going to complete 2 years stay in Canada. BTW, her Super Visa will also expire in Feb 2022.
Please advise what is the right step at this time to get an extension of her to stay in Canada until her sponsorship is approved.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi everyone. My application dated 5 the jun, 2019. Medical and biometrics done in Dec, 2019. Since than it is showing in process. Very frustrated. Please guise what to do.
Same here, June 04 2019 reached Ottawa applicant, Dec 2019 biometric and medical passed, biometric done and reached them but in detailed progress page it says biometric not received, since than in process and silence. I feel there are lots of candidates like us?

RickKansal

May 25, 2021
Hi,
I just started seeing this additional message on ecas. IRCC also has requested Aadhar and Voter Card for PA and dependent. Was anybody else requested these documents?
  1. We started processing <PA>'s application on July 16, 2021.
So glad they are making some progress.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Is pre- arrival letter sent to parents who are outside Canada?
Or
Have any parents inside Canada received Pre-Arrival letter ?

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys
Is pre- arrival letter sent to parents who are outside Canada?
Or
Have any parents inside Canada received Pre-Arrival letter ?
I think prearrival letter is sent to either you are in Canada or outside Canada. We’ve received it too when we are residing in Canada from the day of our application till the completion of our application.

Reactions: IheartCanada

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC &amp; RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM &amp; PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP &amp; COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
June 5, CPC-M applicant. Second medical request received for applicant and dependent today, July 18.

At the same time in MyCIC, on the upload documents page, they have activated 2 columns with :
Replacement Needed Proof of upfront medical exam (required) Upload File By, 17 August 2021

During first medical there was nothing like this, the medical results were sent directly by the panel physician. Does this mean that we have to upload medical exam results in MyCIC account?

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I received biometrics and medical request for my parents application submitted in 2019. I booked medical but there is no appointment available for biometrics until the last date provided by cic. I submitted a web form for extension but haven't heard back. I booked the biometrics on August 12th but last day is August 2nd. Is it okay if I get their biometrics done on August 12th?
It will be okay. They will reply webform request in five business days normally.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Question for the online documents submission:
I've uploaded the documents for my parents, and can see the "replacement" appeared in the first column on page. However the second column still says "observations required". What should I do with that? Is it for me or for office usage only?

Thank you
Good day, where you able to rectify this and how pls. Thanks

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
@robertp @laxsun Hi Team
Yesterday I have received a same letter of acceptance dated Nov 2019, I am confused why they have sent that old letter again...Is it by mistake or does that mean they have picked a file and started something and can I expect some news.
Please suggest

kankan3344

Jul 16, 2021
Hello Friends,
I haven’t received PPR or correspondence regarding the decision made in 8 June 2021 ?I'm still keep checking my email, I haven't receive yet PPR or even Correspondence. please let me know How long should I wait to receive PPR .thanks in advance