+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
In application status, in the section "Details about your application status" in Biometrics field it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. " But, in Applicant Information which is on right hand of the page it give the details of biometrics such as biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolment and expiry date.
Is it a correct understanding that they have received the biomentrics of my parents but the section is not updated?
Or I should worry about and let them know.

FYI. i received the biometric request in Dec, 2019 and last month I received the medical and police certificate request.
Thank you in advance
Same here, but so far remedical and re pcc request not received, I think your biometric is clear, this is what I read in posts shared by similar cases. Hope you will receive pp request soon. Are your parents in Canada?

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
How much time they took to send email after the call?
Sorry for late reply. It was one day.

Does anyone know how long after CoPR does it take to receive the PR card? I sent in the photograph and the letter.

Thanks.

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
@laxsun

For User rax7187 #2 in Tracker - PGP 2019 for Parents In Laws
- Decision Made since March 2020
- Requested in January 2021 for Update
- In February 2021 request for re-medical
- In March 2021 re- medical done
- In April 2021 - re-medical passed.
- Got Request for PPR on May 27, 2021
- Informed after two week that due to Lock Down and VFS closure passport can't be sent.
- Got extension till 28th August 2021 to submit passport.
- VFS sent email a week before 7th July 2021 to submit passport and sent two way courier link.
- Submitted both passport on 14th July 2021
- Passport received by VFS India Delhi on 15th July 2021 morning 9:40 AM

Waiting for passport to get stamped and deliver back.

No update on User rax7187 #1 application for my Parents which is still with CPC Delhi since March 2020.
Asked via WebForm for update.

Reactions: laxsun

Tpunj

Sep 6, 2019
Same here, but so far remedical and re pcc request not received, I think your biometric is clear, this is what I read in posts shared by similar cases. Hope you will receive pp request soon. Are your parents in Canada?
no they are not. The file is in London, UK.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Gus is there a way to contact NDVO to check the status of my PGP file, I got the sponsorship approval in January 2020, since then I got nothing. Just wana know if it's normal, I mean no bio, no pcc or medical was requested
Yes you can send a web form to them when you are on cic’s website answer to the question when it ask if your file is getting processed outside canada and then it will let you choose the visa office

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Same here . May 21 ,2019 applicant . Medical bio all done . No update. NDVO
NDVO seems to be closed since April 2021. In my case, my mother has passed two medicals, one in July 2019 and the second in May 2021, bio was in Dec 2019, PCC was completed in Nov 2019 and I am still waiting for PPR or a call from IRCC. My mother is in Canada

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
@vn69313

Got the GCMS note this morning.

The note said my SA's eligibility passed. File was transferred to Singapore on June 9, 2021. They started PA's criminal check.

Seems like GCMS is the only way to go these days.
Did they send you any SA letter? did they mentioned anything related to "the file transfer to Singapore and they started PA criminal check" inside your ECAS? Thanks

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
hello everyone, I got a RCMP clearance request for my parents' PR application. The request letter mentioned both parents (primary applicant and dependent) to get fingerprinting done but the letter that followed with instructions to complete fingerprinting only included my mom's name on the "criminal record check based on fingerprints form". Does this mean they only need fingerprints for my mom? do they require that form to do fingerprinting?