+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
My parent's COPR expired in June end - since there is a flight ban from India due to Coronavirus, they couldn't travel. How to renew the COPR? Do we have to contact CIC?

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
hey whats your file submission date and when you get aor
Submission date June 17,2019. Aor was never sent. My father passed Way and my mom was changed to be the main applicant after 9 months of submitting papers in Dec 2020 and finally after 7 months after that it is now in process. But overall it is over 2 years

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
guys, I am at SA step, not got any medical or bio request yet. But right now, my mom passport has renewed with new number on it, my phone number is also different. Should I inform CIC about this now? and how?

Thanks

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I did. The agent said they are still working on SA's eligibility. I am like WTF?
Did you mention that you see on ECAS that they sent you correspondence, or it wasn't you and I"m mistaking it? Because I don't see anything on ecas under DM. My parents did BIO.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Has anyone done landing recently?
My parents are fully vaccinated and planning to do their landing next week. Do they need to book hotel and do the whole quarantine now?

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Did you mention that you see on ECAS that they sent you correspondence, or it wasn't you and I"m mistaking it? Because I don't see anything on ecas under DM. My parents did BIO.
I did. I told her it said "Decision Made" and my parents did biometrics as well. Lol.

Maybe it was a lazy one.

• Haha
Reactions: vn69313

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
guys, I am at SA step, not got any medical or bio request yet. But right now, my mom passport has renewed with new number on it, my phone number is also different. Should I inform CIC about this now? and how?

Thanks
Use IRCC Webform to send scan copy of your mom's new passport and other details.

Tpunj

Sep 6, 2019
In application status, in the section "Details about your application status" in Biometrics field it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. " But, in Applicant Information which is on right hand of the page it give the details of biometrics such as biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolment and expiry date.
Is it a correct understanding that they have received the biomentrics of my parents but the section is not updated?
Or I should worry about and let them know.

FYI. i received the biometric request in Dec, 2019 and last month I received the medical and police certificate request.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: caninfoseeker