+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, instead of replying to the original email sent by the visa office for additional documents, I sent in a new email with the documents attached to the email and then sent a web form. Would it be acceptable or should I send everything again but in reply to the request email from the visa office? 30 days have already passed now and I realized this late. Thanks

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
MyCIC says ME passed but not updated on ECAS. How long will ECAS bet updated?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Hi Claudia, my mother received similar letter in April as well, and she's also not in Canada.
She has completed her ME at the end of April and finally last week MyCIC updated that she passed the ME.

When did your MyCIC update your parents' ME status after the 2nd ME was done, and when did ecas update the information? How long did it take from ME passed to DM on ecas?

My apologies for these many questions. Thanks
my parents are not in Canada, so perhaps more progress for applicants still at overseas at the moment? i provided my address in Canada as the correspondent though and interestingly, in the request letter that is my canadian address, which is not the residential address for my parents. So IRCC is also asking for current residential address proof? the exact phase in the letter is below:

"After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the processing of your application.

it then goes on to ask for the medical to be done again"

Hope this helps!

rbector

Dec 1, 2018
My parents application was received on June 25, 2019. Acknowledgment was received in December 2019. Nothing after that.
I was able to link their file though, but there has been no update since then. Should I be worried?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Please update tracker line line 568. Received medical, police updated forms requested today.

Question,
Do we have to submit the updated schedule form (IMM-5569) for all the applicants or just for the principal application?
Do we have to submit the supplementary information - travels (IMM-5562) form for all the applicants or just for the principal application?

On my CIC portal, I only see one file can be uploaded per form? How do you guys submit multiple forms when it is only accepting one file?

For the signature, does it have to by done by hand? Should my parents print the form, sign in and scan it? Please advice?
Do we have to submit the updated schedule form (IMM-5569) for all the applicants or just for the principal application?
Do we have to submit the supplementary information - travels (IMM-5562) form for all the applicants or just for the principal application?
>>everybody older than 18 y/o

On my CIC portal, I only see one file can be uploaded per form? How do you guys submit multiple forms when it is only accepting one file?
>>i only have one applicant so haven't done it myself but, if u can only upload one file, i'd try to merge documents into one. i use this website when i need something similar: https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf

For the signature, does it have to by done by hand? Should my parents print the form, sign in and scan it? Please advice?
>>IMM5669 needs a "wet signature" so yes, fill out electronically, print, have everybody sign it with a pen and scan it :)