June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,
IRCC just requested new Medical, original Medical expired in Apr. I am happy, atleast got some update after silence of 8 months.
May I know when in April did your medical expired? Coz my mom's medical expired last May 23 and have not received a request yet.

Thanks!

Jun 9, 2021
Hi, My parents got biometric done May 3rd and medical exam today June 9th. I wanted to check what is the next process after medical?

Thanks.

Jun 9, 2021
what's your timeline and Visa Office?
The invitation letter mentions Mississauga office. Online it mentions application received June 24, 2019. Started processing application October 28, 2020. Online under sponsorship application status, it mentions "decision made". Under PR application status, it mentions " in progress".

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
When LVO asks for documents, like travel history, PCC, etc. how we should submit them?
Is it through webform? Or they provide a link under the application to upload the documents?
Also, anyone knows for how long the PCC is valid?

Thanks
Is their application linked online.. if yes you can see all the requested docs list there under your current application. And same way u can upload as well as send them to ur LVO email address too.

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
The invitation letter mentions Mississauga office. Online it mentions application received June 24, 2019. Started processing application October 28, 2020. Online under sponsorship application status, it mentions "decision made". Under PR application status, it mentions " in progress".
Next steps will be eligibility check, security check, criminality check.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
My Parents COPR is expiring this month , They are unable to travel due to flight ban ? what to do in this case ?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
When LVO asks for documents, like travel history, PCC, etc. how we should submit them?
Is it through webform? Or they provide a link under the application to upload the documents?
Also, anyone knows for how long the PCC is valid?

Thanks
either through webform, email or upload to GCKEY account

Reactions: Roya-FSW

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
s
Hi everyone one need some expert opinion. I am new to this forum. I applied for my parents PGP 2019 + 1 dependent. Recently got the request to provide medical, pcc, schedule A, travel information. I am confused about pcc as it says origianl pcc. Although in online portal i can see that i need to submit the pcc there. So can anyone please guide should i courier to London office as well or just submit all the docs online. Thanks
submit docs online

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I hear you. And I'm really sorry for your loss. It will be 24 months for us on June 19. We are 'In Process' for Sponsorship Approval (for me) and Permanent Residency (for parents) and have been since Jan 2020.

I requested our GCMS notes in May and received them a few days ago. I have spent a good couple of days deciphering them. In short, there are 2 clear reasons for a delay in the processing of our application - other than the global pandemic, of course (!) The first is that a request was made to an external body for information and it remained unanswered by that other organization. 10 months went by before IRCC requested it again - the second request was completed in 48 hours.
The second reason is that we had a child born 12 months into the process and this means they had to determine eligibility / finances etc all over again. This clearly caused a (much shorter) delay in our process.

I don't know if knowing all of that makes me feel better or worse. I did get some other information too. Not least of which I can see from the 'updated' dates that they have actually been working - slowly - on the file in 2021. 2020 was a write off for us because of the no reply at all from the external organization. I imagine it got lost in a covid whirlpool

I suppose it does make me feel a bit better. But the reality is that we have all been waiting a long time. And that's pretty frustrating : )
Thank you for the detailed reply. I ordered GCMS notes too but no reason mentioned for the delay , my father passed away in jan 2020 and the documents were given to update PA in March 2020. But to be honest the file was not at all started that time either that they had to do everything over. Took them 9 months to make my mother the main applicant and since then it is just wait and wait and wait

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Is their application linked online.. if yes you can see all the requested docs list there under your current application. And same way u can upload as well as send them to ur LVO email address too.
Yes I have linked my application to my CIC GCkey account. But no required documents is found there and it doesn't let me upload anything there. I will submit the documents through LVO email address as well as the web form.
Thank you!