+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Guys please guide :
Can someone please confirm whether the below mentioned doctor has e-medical service!!

City: Ludhiana, India
Name: U.S. Sidhu
Address: Updesh singh sidhu clinic,
82-A, Sarabha Nagar,
Punjab, India
141 001

If yes, what documents we need to take during the appointment and what would be the fee?

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@laxsun @robertp or after waiting for 7 weeks after the mediacl I received a letter from MHB
Good Day,

The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file.

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, response times and the availability of appointments has been affected. This means it may take longer than 3 months for your appointment to be scheduled. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after six months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, failure to comply with all the conditions in this notice may be reportable under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and could have an adverse impact on your current and/or subsequent immigration applications to Canada.

A copy of this correspondence will be included in your file.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important request.

Kind regards,

I am not sure what is the next step will be for my mom. I could not find PHA's number on Line. IRCC is going to wait for the results of the surveillance to approved her Application. She had passed the previous two medicals and this was 3rd medical.

Please advise what should I do

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hello All,

I applied for my parents visitor visa extension and did medical on 6 may 2021.
And yesterday I got the medical request again for the sponsorship application as well.

do i have to do the medical again ?

Thanks in advance.
I managed to include the medicals done for a visa extension on my mom's PGP. I sent a webform back in Dec (when I renewed her visa) with the medical information (date, doctor, app #, ime, etc.) and asked if they could include it and they did. Not sure if it was a one off but might be worth sending a webform asking.
Personally, I'd also book another medical for a week or so from now if appointments are hard to get, wherever your parents are so I'd have all my bases covered :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
go from age on 18 because on the from it says either one, but in email it is indication since age of 18
it says .. 18 or last 10 years which ever is more. So just make it for last 10 years.. no need to go by 18, cuz there might be different police stations involved..

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone please confirm whether the below mentioned doctor has e-medical service!!

City: Ludhiana, India
Name: U.S. Sidhu
Address: Updesh singh sidhu clinic,
82-A, Sarabha Nagar,
Punjab, India
141 001

If yes, what documents we need to take during the appointment and what would be the fee?
Appolo is best

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
A few scars found on father's lungs during the chest x-ray. Suspecting latent tuberculosis. Asked to do sputum test. Anyone with this experience? How much delay is expected if it does come out to be latent tuberculosis? Is it possible it's something else other than tuberculosis? Appreciate your inputs please. Thanks
He would just need to come back in 3 months to do a repeat xray and get the results of sputum test. What immigration will look at is 1) negative sputum test and 2) no changes from the initial xray done versus the one after 3 months. My mom had similar findings and they did the intial medicals in the 2nd week of Jan 2021, came back on 2nd week of April for the sputum results and repeat xray. Medical passed results showed up in CIC site on April 29. Hope this helps!

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Reactions: serious_cheese

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
My dad's medical report comes with a B grade as there is a minor finding "Unilateral or bilateral costophrenic angle blunting (below the horizontal) (2.2)". Is it a serious concern? Can anyone have any such experience?

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
He would just need to come back in 3 months to do a repeat xray and get the results of sputum test. What immigration will look at is 1) negative sputum test and 2) no changes from the initial xray done versus the one after 3 months. My mom had similar findings and they did the intial medicals in the 2nd week of Jan 2021, came back on 2nd week of April for the sputum results and repeat xray. Medical passed results showed up in CIC site on April 29. Hope this helps!
My dad's medical report has one minor finding "Unilateral or bilateral costophrenic angle blunting (below the horizontal) (2.2)". The Medical report grading comes "B" but since then I do not hear anything back from them. If the "Medical Passed" shows on the CIC site, then most likely your parents are admissible in Canada with the existing medical condition.