+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
My dad's medical report has one minor finding "Unilateral or bilateral costophrenic angle blunting (below the horizontal) (2.2)". The Medical report grading comes "B". However, this is his 2nd medical test as the first medical report expired due to covid. Does anyone have a similar problem? Is it a matter to be worried? His 1st medical report has the same findings though.

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
oh absolutely. twice i extended my mom's stay with expired visas, one in 2016 that she was here on a V1 and then last year with the Super Visa.
Now I never extended it consecutively, more than once from within Canada. But if you already done it twice, I can't see why they would bug you for extending a third time. Plus your PGP is from June 2019, right? soooooo close!!! Good luck!
Hi @danny_scars thanks for quick inputs.
We are still waiting for update on 2nd extension application. These days, even extension applications are taking 7-8 months.
We are in PGP 2019 but its still so dark and they are not sharing any update on the status. We are hoping for quick processing
Thanks again for sharing your experience
Cheers

Reactions: danny_scars

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Can someone please confirm whether the below mentioned doctor has e-medical service!!

City: Ludhiana, India
Name: U.S. Sidhu
Address: Updesh singh sidhu clinic,
82-A, Sarabha Nagar,
Punjab, India
141 001

If yes, what documents we need to take during the appointment and what would be the fee?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Everyone, Looking for urgent help. We received request for medicals and PCC + forms from London Office. Can someone tell how to get PCC from Karachi ? My friend went and they applied online and gave him a tracking ID.. Its more than 20 days now and haven't got the PCC.. Should i email London office and request extension for another 30 days ? Can someone please share your experience how to get the PCC from Karachi. Thanks.

Anyone knows how long its taking to get PCC from Karachi these days ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can someone please confirm whether the below mentioned doctor has e-medical service!!

City: Ludhiana, India
Name: U.S. Sidhu
Address: Updesh singh sidhu clinic,
82-A, Sarabha Nagar,
Punjab, India
141 001

If yes, what documents we need to take during the appointment and what would be the fee?
Is emedical available for medicals for immigration? How is it possible to do a thorough medical when you can't even check people's vitals?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone processed by CPC-M please shed some light? My mom's re-ME results had been submitted on May 11. It's 3 weeks already but CIC still hasn't received my mom's ME results. I remember many people mentioned their ME results were updated two weeks after.
No there are backlogs for medical reviews. Assume the physicians were likely needed to help with covid for a period of time or for part of their working hours.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
If the sponsor and applicant both need to change addresses, who sends the webform-sponsor, applicant OR the representative (unpaid one)? Can we send a single webform for both?

celinalee1219

Dec 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I just got some updates for my parents’ application. They got biometrics collection request. I’m kinda curious which step this is? We did not receive any other requests like medical exam.Their application status (both sponsor and applicant) has been in progress since Jan 2020, and no change even now. I thought requesting biometric are very last steps?? How come bio request came in earlier than others? The status is still in progress, not decision made yet. Wondering anyone experienced similar?

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I just got some updates for my parents’ application. They got biometrics collection request. I’m kinda curious which step this is? We did not receive any other requests like medical exam.Their application status (both sponsor and applicant) has been in progress since Jan 2020, and no change even now. I thought requesting biometric are very last steps?? How come bio request came in earlier than others? The status is still in progress, not decision made yet. Wondering anyone experienced similar?
Biometrics was the very first step my mom went through. Medicals came 20 months later.

jeet_singh

Jun 1, 2021
Hello All,

I applied for my parents visitor visa extension and did medical on 6 may 2021.
And yesterday I got the medical request again for the sponsorship application as well.

do i have to do the medical again ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: serious_cheese

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
@laxsun @robertp #807, Medical request letter received on 31st May 2021

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Is emedical available for medicals for immigration? How is it possible to do a thorough medical when you can't even check people's vitals?
I am talking about their way of communication with Delhi Embassy, do they send the medical report online or via mail ?