+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Is anyone aware if an upfront medical examination can be used to support a PR application? My folks are going back home next, and I thought of having them do an upfront medical rather than wait for CIC.

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, I am getting a medical appointment 2 days after the 30 day threshold - Lahore. Can this effect the PR application? What should I do? Thanks

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no need to inform that they applied while in Canada. What is important is informing IRCC of any changes in their address which it seems you have done.
Thanks yea I did this time but I didn't while we applied. They were here when we applied but I put their back home address as their residential.
I don't want to confuse the officer too buy sending too much notes ..
Thanks again hope we sew some progress soon

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@laxsun; @robertp please advise.
My mother received re medical request on March 31, 2021. She did her re-medical on April 03, 2021, at Toronto. The panel physician submitted the results to IRCC on April 13, 2021.
I did not see any medical update on my CIC account till the end of April. On May 1 the update was

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details.
Review of additional documents

I followed up with the panel physician and I was told they had submitted the results on April 13, 2021. I was worried so-called IRCC. The rep could not give much update on my file as it is being processed at NDVO however rep checked the medical file and told me that medical has been extended till March 31, 2022.
which is a bit of a surprise. The medical was done on April 03 and without declaring a medical pass on CIC account how it can be extended from the date of re medical request received instead of the date of medical completion date.

I connected with my local MP and they also gave me the same information that medical has been extended for 1 year but no medical pass on cic account.
today I checked on the CIC account the status changed today afternoon
to
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

I am absolutely confused now. from did not receive the medical result to do the medical and agent says it extended

NDVO is closed and I don't understand what should I do.
In case medical extended : did you see New medical passed date in myCIC account?

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
In case medical extended : did you see New medical passed date in myCIC account?
No there was no update on the myCIC account rather they have put a note that they are waiting for medical result. As if I have not submitted the medical result. It is all confusing. NDVO is closed

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Good morning everyone,

My parents medicals have passed, May 25th (that was lightning fast!!!!) . I don't know my line number in the spreadsheet. Shellyp. We are now at the final part and hopefully will get PPR soon!!!

@robertp
yeah!!! my mom's the next one in the Mexico office, she's done the medical at the same day as your parents but her medical was requested 5 days later. can't wait!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
No there was no update on the myCIC account rather they have put a note that they are waiting for medical result. As if I have not submitted the medical result. It is all confusing. NDVO is closed
Due to Covid situations in India and Ontario, updating of myCIC may take time. Wait for few weeks.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Will we get an email when CIC acknowledged the ME results? Is it sent via MyCIC?

Reactions: ColinZeal

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Sent an appt request to lahore branch for medical exam last friday, got a response today for appt in 3rd week of June. Any updates from your end?
Also, for the PCC, are you guys providing all years since 18 yrs of age or is the last 10 (even 20) years is enough (for permanent address since then?) Thanks!
I got the appointment confirmation by e- mail , it is in Karachi and they give 31st may - very quick surprisely.
Luckily my mother lives in same place since age 18 , so have PCC for only one location

Reactions: shaks999

daving

May 20, 2021
We've previously paid the biometrics fee for my mother, who gave her biometrics at the VAC in Dubai last year. She's now been directed to submit her passport to the VAC in Ankara. Am I correct that we will have to pay the "package transmission fee" since we're submitting to a different VAC?

Thanks!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Good morning everyone,

My parents medicals have passed, May 25th (that was lightning fast!!!!) . I don't know my line number in the spreadsheet. Shellyp. We are now at the final part and hopefully will get PPR soon!!!

@robertp
Congrats !! how many days it took to reflect the results on mycic ? My mother did the medical few days ago and so far there is no update on mycic -

Please advise.

Thank You.