+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019

smnm2012

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, Is there anyone sponsoring parents from Bangladesh? My parents application says it is in the Mississauga case processing center. As my parents are in Bangladesh, should the file not be in Singapore?
They asked to complete the medical for my parents, now I am confused if they do medical from Bangladesh, are they going to send the result to Canada or Singapore?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi, Is there anyone sponsoring parents from Bangladesh? My parents application says it is in the Mississauga case processing center. As my parents are in Bangladesh, should the file not be in Singapore?
They asked to complete the medical for my parents, now I am confused if they do medical from Bangladesh, are they going to send the result to Canada or Singapore?
Medical results are uploaded directly to the system. So,they can do it in Bangladesh.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The answer isn't clear enough. So that is why I asked again. Perhaps you need to let other answer if you don't have an answer. Again the question is does one needs to maintain the income after the sponsorship has been approved?

Will appreciate if someone could shed some light on it. As per my understanding it looks like when you submit the application that is when the CIC would see your 3 years income.
yes, you should maintain just in case they check your income again.

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hello,

I have a question for the forum members. I received PPR request on 20th April 2021 from NDVO and due to current lockdown, VFS Canada has suspended 2-way courier services and moreover, VAC is also not working or closed due to current lockdown imposed in New Delhi.

As per IRCC letter, if the applicant is not able to furnish the required documents within 30days of the letter then a request for an extension must be made through webform to CPC Mississauga. I have already sent 2 request via webform (on 2 different dates) but there is no response from IRCC/CPC-M.

Can someone please guide me what needs to be done so that PPR could be submitted to NDVO through VFS Canada when they start 2-way courier?

Thanks in advance.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hello,

Today i received a notification to provide proof of payment of bio-metric fees 85$ for my mum but the thing is, she currently has valid biometric. how do i respond to the request?

Thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

Today i received a notification to provide proof of payment of bio-metric fees 85$ for my mum but the thing is, she currently has valid biometric. how do i respond to the request?

Thanks
send the scan copy of biometric proof by webmail

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

I have a question for the forum members. I received PPR request on 20th April 2021 from NDVO and due to current lockdown, VFS Canada has suspended 2-way courier services and moreover, VAC is also not working or closed due to current lockdown imposed in New Delhi.

As per IRCC letter, if the applicant is not able to furnish the required documents within 30days of the letter then a request for an extension must be made through webform to CPC Mississauga. I have already sent 2 request via webform (on 2 different dates) but there is no response from IRCC/CPC-M.

Can someone please guide me what needs to be done so that PPR could be submitted to NDVO through VFS Canada when they start 2-way courier?

Thanks in advance.
30 days time limit will be waived in such situation. Don't worry and wait until the situation becomes normal.

Reactions: charlesjain

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Good day,

Hi All , who is waiting for 1st DM . Please see respond below from IRCC.
***IT IS TO SAD AND I HAVE NO COMMENTS :confused::mad::(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):

o by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.

• Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:

o through your online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

ppruaburra

Apr 18, 2021
hello, I've received communication from the CPC-Mississauga that I've to prove the relationship to my dad. They've asked me to upload a couple of documents.
I had already linked the application online in my GC account, but I don't see any message from them there.
Where do I upload document to ?

Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
hello, I've received communication from the CPC-Mississauga that I've to prove the relationship to my dad. They've asked me to upload a couple of documents.
I had already linked the application online in my GC account, but I don't see any message from them there.
Where do I upload document to ?

Thanks
Please submit the requested documents using webforms. Once submitted you will receive confirmation in few business days (5-20). Have you received Sponsorship approval yet?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ppruaburra

Apr 18, 2021
Please submit the requested documents using webforms. Once submitted you will receive confirmation in few business days (5-20). Have you received Sponsorship approval yet?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I only have got the AOR till now. Now, they told me my application is incomplete as birth certificate doesn't have father name. So, I need to upload additional documents.

when logging into the GC account, I get this in the application: "There are no required documents for this Online Application."

Is there an 'Upload' button in the GC account ?