+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
2 questions
I received my pr this 2021 Jan
Planning to sponsor my parents and my underage brother for PR.
Income requirements need certain income for 3 past years.
Will they consider COVID-19 as reason for low income in one of the 3 years.
they are already lower income requirement for year 2020 and you can also count any COVID benefits

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I AM WONDERING IF THE INCOME DROPS WILL I still be eligible? My sponsorship has been approved and the file is in LVO. I met the income for prior years and I think my income for 2020 will go down. Any reply would appreciated

Biometric has been completed. And Sponsorship has been approved. I need some help here.. any reply and suggestions would be appreciated.

greenfrog77

Dec 15, 2015
Hi. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me as I am getting (more) worried.

AOR October 2019.
File been 'in process' since approx Feb 2020, though I don't know the exact date.
Since then, nothing. Not received sponsorship approval. Nothing at all...

Parents in UK

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello @robertp;@laxsun; @serious_cheese, and all experienced friends, please advise me

My mom's application is getting processed at NDVO. She did her re-medical on April 03, in Toronto. This was her 3rd Medical in the last 4 years. After a couple of days. I received a call from the doctor with some abnormalities findings. They found some tissue on the windpipe, heart and lungs were clear, and the doctor did mention that if she does not have any breathing problem, then there is nothing to worry it might be just a shadow. The Panel physician reported the reports to IRCC on April 13 with abnormality sign and code as 4.3. the doctor told me I might get a furtherance test. It has been more than 2 weeks that IRCC has received the result. I neither got a medical pass in my mom's GC key account nor furtherance.

Please advise what I should do now to get a clear picture if my mom has to go for furtherance or pass the medical. The Medical report, I believe, is generally checked by the IRCC Ottawa office.

What is the maximum time IRCC can take to advise if my mom will get furtherance or pass the medical,

Thanks
Can someone advise me?

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What's happening with CPC-Mississauga? Anyone got PP request/landing instructions decision from this office yet? My parents are here in Canada but still waiting for next steps. Been more than year since ECAS says "Decision Made'..

Reactions: rimpysadhrey

Jagga_786

Nov 2, 2020
What's happening with CPC-Mississauga? Anyone got PP request/landing instructions decision from this office yet? My parents are here in Canada but still waiting for next steps. Been more than year since ECAS says "Decision Made'..
I am also in similar situation. DM since October. Nothing yet. I have reached out to CIC, all I hear is they don't need anything else from us

• Sad
Reactions: raghav30389

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I AM WONDERING IF THE INCOME DROPS WILL I still be eligible? My sponsorship has been approved and the file is in LVO. I met the income for prior years and I think my income for 2020 will go down. Any reply would appreciated

Biometric has been completed. And Sponsorship has been approved. I need some help here.. any reply and suggestions would be appreciated.
Can someone let me know please.

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me as I am getting (more) worried.

AOR October 2019.
File been 'in process' since approx Feb 2020, though I don't know the exact date.
Since then, nothing. Not received sponsorship approval. Nothing at all...

Parents in UK
Same me.
I really do not know what to do else !!!!! I sent many requests regarding status , asked MP to help out. But nothing can moved. Everyone keep saying ---wait , due to COVID many delays. whoever I can see many applicants already have there parents landed. What the luck!!!!!????

Bazinga

Aug 20, 2013
Hi all. My mother and I are sponsoring my grandmother who is currently in Canada. 6 months ago we got a request to send her Resume and Character Certificate which we provided. The Character Certificate we provided was from Pakistan (country of origin). Medical is also complete.

1. Today we received an update to provide a Character Certificate from England (a country where she stayed more than 6 months since age 18) decades ago.
  2. And proof of relationship document with my mother which we can provide.
W are are unable to provide a character certificate from England as she has no contact with that country any more. She was there during school.

CIC has said this is the 'final reminder' and we have 15 days to respond. However, this is the first time we are hearing this (client application status portal doesn't have record of any other correspondence either).

How can we proceed please?

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
When did your parents do the 2nd ME? And are your parents in Canada?
They did in on the 21st. No, they are in Ukraine

Reactions: qjzhou

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi all. My mother and I are sponsoring my grandmother who is currently in Canada. 6 months ago we got a request to send her Resume and Character Certificate which we provided. The Character Certificate we provided was from Pakistan (country of origin). Medical is also complete.

1. Today we received an update to provide a Character Certificate from England (a country where she stayed more than 6 months since age 18) decades ago.
  2. And proof of relationship document with my mother which we can provide.
W are are unable to provide a character certificate from England as she has no contact with that country any more. She was there during school.

CIC has said this is the 'final reminder' and we have 15 days to respond. However, this is the first time we are hearing this (client application status portal doesn't have record of any other correspondence either).

How can we proceed please?
Try UK embassy if they can provide police clearance. Otherwise provide explanation letter.