+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
It appears London is quite for some time. Did you get any message from there about receipt of your application?
I had received the AOR from the London Office back in Sept 2020. Nothing after that. I requested for GCMS notes about 3-4 weeks ago but haven't received it yet. I'm getting restless now as my father's visit visa has expired and there's a 450 days processing time on that right now. Was hoping that their PR comes so we don't have to wait so long for him to be able to visit me.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I had received the AOR from the London Office back in Sept 2020. Nothing after that. I requested for GCMS notes about 3-4 weeks ago but haven't received it yet. I'm getting restless now as my father's visit visa has expired and there's a 450 days processing time on that right now. Was hoping that their PR comes so we don't have to wait so long for him to be able to visit me.
Gcms Notes take about 30 days best case scenario or longer based on these stats from IRCC (latest available at the present time). 49% of all requests from IRCC take longer than 30 days. For these reasons one can request Gcms Notes from CBSA as well which is a better source to request theses notes. All the best.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Good morning everyone, got my GCMS notes, our case is in London.
Looks like eligibility and security not started yet, however criminality is a pass. Look like it’s going be a “long haul” with London office.
Hi. If you are talking about the applicant's eligibility, then, does it not come after the medical?

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Hi. If you are talking about the applicant's eligibility, then, does it not come after the medical?
From what I understand our case sits at LVO and collecting dust.
Last request from London VO was biometrics on October 10th, 2019, nothing since then.
I am waiting for medical, PCC and I am pretty sure they will request updated schedule A for all applicants

AmirrrNev

Apr 28, 2021
Hey everyone,
My brother sponsored my parents and myself as dependent child(Under 22). We got our COPR in December 2020 with a Immigration Visa issued till the next year.
My parents are planning to travel to Canada in May as the immediate family member of my brother.
Should I apply for AL(extended family member authorization) ?Or as a dependent to my parents can I enter Canada with them?

also is it possible for me to travel a week or two after my parents land as their immediate member?
really appreciate any advise you guys can give.
Thanks

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/curfew-in-karnataka

27 April 2021

The Canada Visa Application Centre at Bangalore will remain closed with effect from 28th April 2021 until further notice on account of Karnataka Government announced curfew. The Biometric appointments scheduled at the Visa Application Centre in Bangalore stand cancelled. A new appointment will be allotted to the affected applicants as soon as business resumes. Thank you for your understanding

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hey everyone,
My brother sponsored my parents and myself as dependent child(Under 22). We got our COPR in December 2020 with a Immigration Visa issued till the next year.
My parents are planning to travel to Canada in May as the immediate family member of my brother.
Should I apply for AL(extended family member authorization) ?Or as a dependent to my parents can I enter Canada with them?

also is it possible for me to travel a week or two after my parents land as their immediate member?
really appreciate any advise you guys can give.
Thanks
Yes I had to apply for my brother as well as an extended family member due to Canada’s COVID 19 protocols rn. As for travelling after they land, do u mean within Canada or outside? Do not leave the country until you get your card. Unless you want to go through another loooooonnggg process of waiting and explaining

AmirrrNev

Apr 28, 2021
Yes I had to apply for my brother as well as an extended family member due to Canada’s COVID 19 protocols rn. As for travelling after they land, do u mean within Canada or outside? Do not leave the country until you get your card. Unless you want to go through another loooooonnggg process of waiting and explaining
Hi
Did your brother land with the principal applicant? I've heard if the family land together it will be fine.

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hi
Did your brother land with the principal applicant? I've heard if the family land together it will be fine.
Yes. the statutory declaration document he signed permits him to come into canada with my parents. Hes a minor so they will be travelling together. You would want to travel together to get the process over with. The application technically isnt complete if everyone on the application hasnt landed. This might halt the next step such as printing of the PR card (I think/).

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello @robertp;@laxsun; @serious_cheese, and all experienced friends, please advise me

My mom's application is getting processed at NDVO. She did her re-medical on April 03, in Toronto. This was her 3rd Medical in the last 4 years. After a couple of days. I received a call from the doctor with some abnormalities findings. They found some tissue on the windpipe, heart and lungs were clear, and the doctor did mention that if she does not have any breathing problem, then there is nothing to worry it might be just a shadow. The Panel physician reported the reports to IRCC on April 13 with abnormality sign and code as 4.3. the doctor told me I might get a furtherance test. It has been more than 2 weeks that IRCC has received the result. I neither got a medical pass in my mom's GC key account nor furtherance.

Please advise what I should do now to get a clear picture if my mom has to go for furtherance or pass the medical. The Medical report, I believe, is generally checked by the IRCC Ottawa office.

What is the maximum time IRCC can take to advise if my mom will get furtherance or pass the medical,

Thanks