+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yeah075

Feb 22, 2020
Congratulations! Was there decision made on principal applicant's case?
We didn't link the file so I don't know the actual date for decision made. Usually we just checked the application status through ircc website, and they didn't show the date there either.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys, a quick question about the medical - I have 3 applicants on my PGP application (Dad, Mom and Brother).
My parents go their medical done in India (Mohali) and My Brother got his medical done in Canada. They got it done within a gap of 1 day. Now my CIC account shows Medical passed.

Does it imply the status for all of them ? Anyone with a similar experience please advise.

Thanks

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi Guys, a quick question about the medical - I have 3 applicants on my PGP application (Dad, Mom and Brother).
My parents go their medical done in India (Mohali) and My Brother got his medical done in Canada. They got it done within a gap of 1 day. Now my CIC account shows Medical passed.

Does it imply the status for all of them ? Anyone with a similar experience please advise.

Thanks
99.9% they all pass the medical exam. .1% some one mistakenly update the status on the application when one of the applicant passed the exam. you can call them and check the individual's status, if you wanted to be 100%.

Reactions: reezam

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Y

Thanks
Yes all three

Reactions: reezam

hopefulkid02

Apr 20, 2021
I finally got the email today that the medical has been extended to April 12, 2022 and LVO will advise the IRCC office in Vancouver that my parents are ready for virtual landing in Canada. Does anyone know how long it takes from email notification of virtual landing to the phone call?

Reactions: serious_cheese

MaddyBhatia1041

Apr 2, 2021
Well the 2nd line is weird.... does that mean they started working again on file on April 23,2021?
Client Application Status

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on June 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application on April 23, 2021.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX medical instructions on March 11, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

New Update in CIC:
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
anyone? what does it mean?. Next Steps?
They have restarted working on your application..you ll get DM soon.

By the way what is your time line and is it NDVO

Reactions: PunjabiDeadpool

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Good morning everyone, got my GCMS notes, our case is in London.
Looks like eligibility and security not started yet, however criminality is a pass. Look like it’s going be a “long haul” with London office.

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Good morning everyone, got my GCMS notes, our case is in London.
Looks like eligibility and security not started yet, however criminality is a pass. Look like it’s going be a “long haul” with London office.
Its frustrating - I see on FB that spousal applications moving so fast in London office for late 2019 applications. Hoping parents applications move fast too.

May 30, 2018
I finally got the email today that the medical has been extended to April 12, 2022 and LVO will advise the IRCC office in Vancouver that my parents are ready for virtual landing in Canada. Does anyone know how long it takes from email notification of virtual landing to the phone call?
What does Virtual landing means ? Is it for Parents who are currently in Canada on a Visitor/Super visa and their PR application is now approved ?

May 30, 2018
Hello All,
My parents application was submitted in May 2019 and is still under processing at NDVO. Is it okay if my parents come to Canada on a visitor Visa now OR is it better to wait for PR application getting approved first ? Is there any harm to be in Canada when PR application is being processed at NDVO ? Once Parents are in Canada, I can change their address online to notify IRCC.... Please advice

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
How are they gonna fly in if flights are banned?
Hello All,
My parents application was submitted in May 2019 and is still under processing at NDVO. Is it okay if my parents come to Canada on a visitor Visa now OR is it better to wait for PR application getting approved first ? Is there any harm to be in Canada when PR application is being processed at NDVO ? Once Parents are in Canada, I can change their address online to notify IRCC.... Please advice

Rosharah

Nov 3, 2019
Hi All,
My parents are May 2019 applicants. They have done their medical in 2019 and provided all required documents and updates more than a year ago. No updates since then. No second medical or update on background check status is shown in their Ecase or My CIC. Today we got an email that their application is being sent to Ankara. Does anyone know what is happening?