+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
My mother will be landing for the first time in Canada using the COPR this Thursday but for the reason of family reunification. She have expired visitors visa but valid PR visa. Is that ok?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys, a quick question about the medical - I have 3 applicants on my PGP application (Dad, Mom and Brother).
My parents go their medical done in India (Mohali) and My Brother got his medical done in Canada. They got it done within a gap of 1 day. Now my CIC account shows Medical passed.

Does it imply the status for all of them ? Anyone with a similar experience please advise.

Thanks

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Well the 2nd line is weird.... does that mean they started working again on file on April 23,2021?
Client Application Status

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on June 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application on April 23, 2021.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX medical instructions on March 11, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

New Update in CIC:
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
anyone? what does it mean?. Next Steps?

Last edited:
Reactions: geol and Rhill

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Well the 2nd line is weird.... does that mean they started working again on file on April 23,2021?
Client Application Status

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on June 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application on April 23, 2021.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX medical instructions on March 11, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

New Update in CIC:
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
anyone? what does it mean?. Next Steps?
Your application is now under process. You may soon get DM then PPR. Good Luck!

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I am so annoyed with the whole system in general , there is literally no movement and no indication what can be done or when we can expect something . I am not sure what the CPC-M is thinking that they have not looked at files for this long