+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
thank you for your reply but that is weird. You just forgot to update your timeline? 2 months? I was following your timeline to get orientation about how the process is going on and was sure everything is stucked as I saw your file is stucked. We just lost 2 months because of you. We were waiting if you get decisions made status because we still cannot get BIO done but if we know you got decisions made status already we could make some special efforts and go to another country to do BIO.
Why you think you need tourists visa if your parents have immigrant visas? I was travelling to Canada with my immigrants visas in our passports 12 years ago.

Excuse me, Olya, but I owe you nothing. The personal information regarding the immigration process is shared by participants on this forum with no obligations (including the time line for updates). I see you are stressed out since you choosen to shift a responsibility blaming me for inactivity on forum, that allegidlgy forced you to refrain from taking actions on your cases. I'm not accepting any of these accusations, Olya. This was only your active choice.
I hope my reply is clear and no doubts are left on further actions on your files. I understand your frustration and anger, it takes a lot of patience to wait, especially during these unprecedented times. I wish your parent's immigration process to speed up and your family to unite soon.
Kind Regards.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, this has been discussed before, but if someone can confirm again if the CERB payments could be treated as income for the minimum income requirement? Thanks.

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
Please update, these requests came in on April 6, 2021.
#Received email asking for police clearance certificate and supplementary information for for travels. Do you need clearance from Canada as well? Mother has been in Canada for last 15 months as visitor.
#Received email asking for medical report client biodata and summary form to be completed by panel physician. Had done medicals way back in early 2020 and now she is in Canada visiting. The form is about immigration medical exam grading, and valid identity document sighted.

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
This is BS... they already started working on 2020 PGP files when PGP 2019 are pending with no updates... Seems like there is no Covid impact for 2020 applications

Parents and grandparents
Due to COVID-19
  • we’re giving priority to Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • we can’t process applications normally and can’t give accurate processing timesfor most types of applications
    • if you contact us, our Client Support Centre agents do not have additional information on processing times
  • we can’t give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool

Last edited:

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
This is BS... they already started working on 2020 PGP files when PGP 2019 are pending with no updates... Seems like there is no Covid impact for 2020 applications

Parents and grandparents
Due to COVID-19
  • we’re giving priority to Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • we can’t process applications normally and can’t give accurate processing timesfor most types of applications
    • if you contact us, our Client Support Centre agents do not have additional information on processing times
  • we can’t give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool
My application is also 2019. Original application received in Ottawa on June 12, 2019.

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hi All,

I'm wondering if you would be able to link your application to your IRCC account.
My application (Family Class - PGP 2019) has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019 (AOR date: Dec. 2019). The status of the application was "Application Received".
Unfortunately, I cannot add the application to my account. It says: "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. ".
I've already submitted my enquiry via "Contact us" but I have not received any update from IRCC.

Anyone else having issues with linking the application to the IRCC account?
Do you know how I can check the status of my application? Is there any way to ask to speed up the process?

Thank you

vkar

Apr 12, 2021
Hi All,

I'm wondering if you would be able to link your application to your IRCC account.
My application (Family Class - PGP 2019) has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019 (AOR date: Dec. 2019). The status of the application was "Application Received".
Unfortunately, I cannot add the application to my account. It says: "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. ".
I've already submitted my enquiry via "Contact us" but I have not received any update from IRCC.

Do you know how I can check the status of my application? Is there any way to ask to speed up the process?

Thank you
I had the same problem. I submitted enquiry through Web form ("Technical Dificulties") and got an answer in 3 weeks approx.:
"According to our verifications, the information entered in the following field doesn't match the one we have on your file:
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (Please also include the sponsor and co-signer (if applicable))"

Initially I entered only 2 (primary applicant and my wife). When I entered 4 (2 + sponsor and co-signer) - the issue has been resolved.

Reactions: HKIMM

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone, I received a medical request for my mom dad. They are in India and got their covid vaccine 2 days ago. Is it a ok to give theoir medical at this point ? Anyone with a similar case ?

vkar

Apr 12, 2021
Hi All,

Thank you
You can check the status of your application following this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone, Is the pre-service arrival letter of any significance ? I went through it and I don't think my parents need the services mentioned on it. Is there any action we need to take from our end ? Please advise.