+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi,
we have received an email request to confirm current residential address..this step happened after DM for PA.. how to submit that? Please share your experience

satkartar1

Oct 23, 2019
@serious_cheese @robertp
Hello,
Please advise do we have to wait for another medical request as last year my parents received medical request on March 02. June 19 applicant.
As its already expired how long we have to wait for another request. Thank you.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Hi guys , need suggestion

My parents copr is going to expire in may 2021 . They are not in condition to travel as cases are increasing in india ? what to do now ? can COPR be extended ? have anybody tried ?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone, I received a medical request for my mom dad. They are in India and got their covid vaccine (Covishield - 1st dose) 3 days ago. Is that a concern for IRCCC medical ? Anyone with a similar case or had a medical done after covid vaccine ?

MaddyBhatia1041

Apr 2, 2021
Hi Everyone, I received a medical request for my mom dad. They are in India and got their covid vaccine (Covishield - 1st dose) 3 days ago. Is that a concern for IRCCC medical ? Anyone with a similar case or had a medical done after covid vaccine ?
Hi
Can you please let us know ur time line so that we can set our expectations accordingly and is that from NDVO ??

Congratulations!!!!

Last edited:

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi
Can you please let us know ur time line so that we can set our expectations accordingly and it NDVO ??

Congratulations!!!!
Thank you! My timeline is as follows:
AOR - Oct 11, 2019
Request for Biometrics - March 06, 2020
IME request - April 9, 2021.

Good luck with your application :)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Receiving Covid or any other approved vaccines won't have any impact on the medicals as long as there are no other health conditions.

Reactions: reezam

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Hi guys , need suggestion My parents copr is going to expire in may 2021 . They are not in condition to travel as cases are increasing in india ? what to do now ? can COPR be extended ? have anybody tried ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys , need suggestion My parents copr is going to expire in may 2021 . They are not in condition to travel as cases are increasing in india ? what to do now ? can COPR be extended ? have anybody tried ?
Yes they are likely to be granted an extension but may need to repeat their medicals when they want to get a new COPR so there is always a risk. Would contact IRCC. You will likely be told to contact IRCC when they are ready to travel although they can’t extend indefinitely so they can’t extend for years.

Nuevo

Dec 12, 2020
Hi
Has anybody been able to track PR card or link application after sending photograph and document to CIC Etobicoke?