Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Hi, What’s your visa office? Also, was there any change in the online account other than medical passed?
Singapore. no other changes in the online account. Ecas says decision made

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Under pgp 2019. For parents I submitted doc on 5june, 2019. Medical and biometrics updated on 19 the Dec, 2019. PCC submitted of our own . Since 25 the Sept. 2020 . showing in process. Parents are in canada on visitor visa. Current canada address also updated. Plz advise.

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hello Guys,

We received PPR request two week ago. The applicant is in India and filled the passport submission form using link provided on vfs india website. Its mentioned that they reply within 2 business days, but its been 8 business days since the passport submission form was filled. Do you know how long its taking them these days to send the response and further information on what to do next? Our main worry is that PPR says passport has to be submitted within 25 days of receiving PPR and vfs radio silence has already wasted 2 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has received PPR within last month? How was the experience of submitting passport to vfs?

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hello Guys,

We received PPR request two week ago. The applicant is in India and filled the passport submission form using link provided on vfs india website. Its mentioned that they reply within 2 business days, but its been 8 business days since the passport submission form was filled. Do you know how long its taking them these days to send the response and further information on what to do next? Our main worry is that PPR says passport has to be submitted within 25 days of receiving PPR and vfs radio silence has already wasted 2 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has received PPR within last month? How was the experience of submitting passport to vfs?
I am on the same boat as you. I also submitted the passport submission form on March 1st but haven't herd back yet. I sent follow up email but no update yet.
I think IRCC give 90 extra days to submit documents due to COVID, this include passport submission.

jolly12345

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hello Guys,

you can directly goto vfs and submit passport. for PR applicant they submit passport in person in india if i am not wrong. anyone from india suggest please

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Guys,

you can directly goto vfs and submit passport. for PR applicant they submit passport in person in india if i am not wrong. anyone from india suggest please
Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the details on the following link of VFS website.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/#post-9049827

Reactions: MTLasalle

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for the information. Please share the information if you see any update on your passport submission request.
I am on the same boat as you. I also submitted the passport submission form on March 1st but haven't herd back yet. I sent follow up email but no update yet.
I think IRCC give 90 extra days to submit documents due to COVID, this include passport submission.

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
We already tried, applicant was told to patiently wait for the response of the passport submission form request.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. Iam a May 14 applicant and still waiting for decision on PA side. So, my parents are here with me now on visitor visa and their 6 months are ending in April.
My question is, do I need to apply for the extention for them to stay here with me or since their PR application is in process and it will be considered as an implied status and they can stay without any extention?
you will need to apply.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
We had first medical Jan 2020. We had remedical Feb 2021. We submitted last week and now it says "You do not need medical"
It doesn't say whether it was passed or not. We also got Pre-arrival letter with the re-medical request.

Anyone else at this stage? Should I be concerned that it does not say medicals passed?