amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Anyone have any idea in terms of when we can expect the file to start the process i am june 17 ,2019's applicant there is literally no progress on my file , I am so lost here it is in application received status

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone have any idea in terms of when we can expect the file to start the process i am june 17 ,2019's applicant there is literally no progress on my file , I am so lost here it is in application received status
i know you are frustrated but you have been posting the same thing everyday. We are not going to have brand new information out of the blue. Everyone else is also in the dark and as you can see, we barely receive information to update the tracker because processing is super slow. We have lots of early June applicants who are just getting medical requests, etc. All you can do is be patient.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one has any idea...all is guessing and waiting.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
i know you are frustrated but you have been posting the same thing everyday. We are not going to have brand new information out of the blue. Everyone else is also in the dark and as you can see, we barely receive information to update the tracker because processing is super slow. We have lots of early June applicants who are just getting medical requests, etc. All you can do is be patient.
I asked a simple thing , You have no clue about what is happening in my life. I have been patient extreamely patient. There you go June applicants getting medical request , I don't have anything at application received status with nothing. So I thought this forum is for asking questions and getting information. I don't post the same thing everyday . If it makes you happy I will not be asking anything .

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I asked a simple thing , You have no clue about what is happening in my life. I have been patient extreamely patient. There you go June applicants getting medical request , I don't have anything at application received status with nothing. So I thought this forum is for asking questions and getting information. I don't post the same thing everyday . If it makes you happy I will not be asking anything .
I understand you're frustrated. We're all frustrated. Please know that we don't have any inside information here, we're in the same boat. Waiting for communication and progress.

Reactions: serious_cheese

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
please try to call CIC and request agent to give you more info if possible. Not every agent would tell you the exact status but you can get lucky.
CPC-M is moving and soon will move onto applications that were received after June 10. you are very close. :)
stay positive!

Reactions: geol