+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Today My father received a call from 911141782000 asking about name and DOB!! Passports are in Delhi Embassy for stamping after PPR!! is this normal??
Update in this: the call is from Delhi Embassy for Canada, they do called again with a translator and informed the photo was not according to the spec and they send out an email with photo spec ad instructions to send them back. Ensure you guys answer if you get a call from this number. Hope this helps some one,

Reactions: laxsun

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi, My father is asked to do a second medical test.

For the first medical test, my father was asked to do the sputum examination, because there was a dot in his lung.

I wonder for the second medical test, is there a chance that the sputum examination could be avoided? Will the IRCC know he did the sputum examination for the first medical test?

Thank you!
Hey I have asked same question since last year but nobody able to answer my question. My point is they will compare the INITIAL X-Ray with latest x-ray. If nothing changes, sputum will not be required. This totally makes sense because if someone is not able to give their sputum, the other option is redo xray after 6 months. Pls share your exp when your dad done 2nd medical.

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
The guide says forms like the check list imm5771e needs to be signed by the sponsor but I don’t see where i can sign?

archivist

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Still waiting. Called them last Friday and the automated machine says my case is in still in process (background check under process?) What can I do?

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor **** on June 18, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2020.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ****'s application for permanent residence on June 18, 2019.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting. Called them last Friday and the automated machine says my case is in still in process (background check under process?) What can I do?

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor **** on June 18, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2020.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ****'s application for permanent residence on June 18, 2019.
just wait like many of us.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obviously, yes :) I am just very getting concerned that I haven't been asked for bio and a medical exam. All my friends already got their grandparents landed. so I am just worried that I did something wrong. Is your status similar to mine?
I don't need BIO but done and pass with medical. it has been a dragging process, were your friends from the same country and processed by the same office?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Obviously, yes :) I am just very getting concerned that I haven't been asked for bio and a medical exam. All my friends already got their grandparents landed. so I am just worried that I did something wrong. Is your status similar to mine?
Do not worry bro. There are many like you. My application was received on May 17th, 2019. Still waiting for SA approval, although I got approval (got to know from GCMS notes). IRCC has thrown all processing timelines into a sewer. So do not worry about things you can't control.

Stop updating them and wait for them to ask you for updated info.

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
@serious_cheese @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

Ecase status finally changed to Approved Feb 5th.

Question:
Anyone has parents landing in the upcoming week or maybe landed recently? I understand the new travel rules are not in place yet (the hotel Quarantine rule) but soon will be. can anyone direct me to a forum/thread to give info on experiences shared? hoping to get my parents land ASAP.
thanks

archivist

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I don't need BIO but done and pass with medical. it has been a dragging process, were your friends from the same country and processed by the same office?
different country. does the country matter?
Looking at the initial letters, it seems like the same office: CPC Mississauga – PGP19,

archivist

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Do not worry bro. There are many like you. My application was received on May 17th, 2019. Still waiting for SA approval, although I got approval (got to know from GCMS notes). IRCC has thrown all processing timelines into a sewer. So do not worry about things you can't control.

Stop updating them and wait for them to ask you for updated info.
May 17th 2019, and you are still waiting. Good to know that I am not alone. What do you mean by "stop updating them"?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My parents medical expired today, and today itself it changed from medical passed to medical not required in mycic. In how many days i should expect update about new medical/extension. My parents did their last medical in Canada and since then they have been here, so i hope i get an extension for them.

Reactions: Rhill

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
My parents medical expired today, and today itself it changed from medical passed to medical not required in mycic. In how many days i should expect update about new medical/extension. My parents did their last medical in Canada and since then they have been here, so i hope i get an extension for them.
most likely you will get medical extension

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
May 17th 2019, and you are still waiting. Good to know that I am not alone. What do you mean by "stop updating them"?
Updating them voluntarily on expired PCC, Medical, Job Change etc. If they needed they will ask. Good luck, hope we will hear from them soon.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Update in this: the call is from Delhi Embassy for Canada, they do called again with a translator and informed the photo was not according to the spec and they send out an email with photo spec ad instructions to send them back. Ensure you guys answer if you get a call from this number. Hope this helps some one,
When did you send your passport to New Delhi? We have been waiting for 2 weeks and no response. With all the travel restrictions coming up, not sure how long everything is going to take??