Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hi, thank you for your reply. No, there has been no change in my application since March 2020. I received Biometrics req for my parents in March and the status on PA part of the application is still application received. Is your local Visa Office - New Delhi too ?
Yes , we in almost same situation. My PA side is application received as well and visa office is new delhi. Did you apply GCMS notes ?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
thanks, Doctor sent the files on Jan 31 so just 1 day.

They still have not asked for PCC from me? Is that the same situation for you?
Did you see "medical received status" at all? Or it just showed medical passed?

Actually, my Mom's BP was slightly high, she has white coat syndrome... But blood work and chest images were all normal. I hope they don't ask for additional tests.
Doctor (Dr. Farrokhi) said that 99% they wont ask for additional tests given that serum creatinine and chest images were are great.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Hi,
Request your help.

- I applied under PGP2019; and my parents' file was proceeding smoothly till Feb 2020.
- They had PCC + medical done. The covid hit and things have come to a standstill.
- My office is CPC-M.

Sadly, my dad passed away 4 weeks ago. He was the principal applicant. My mom was the dependent.
Now I need to make my mom as the principal applicant.

Questions:

I need your help to guide me as to what do I need to do to update their file and make my mom as the PA... and how?
1. Anyone in this situation, can you please suggest - do I need to call them? Or submit webform?
2. Is there any compassionate grounds for processing my mom's file quickly? As I am here in Canada and my mom is now alone in India.
3. Do you suggest I should apply for a visitor / supervisa in parallel?
4. Can an MP's letter help? What's the overall process to do this?
5. Lastly, is there any chance that my mom's immigration application can be refused as my father is no more? Or is this something that happens regularlry (make dependent a PA)?

Thanks for your help.
I am sorry to hear this.

I experience the same however my parents file was not started no processing at all.

I had to do the whole application paperwork with my mother as the main applicant and my brother still be a dependent as he was at the time of the actual application. The date of the application received is still what the original date is. Now I am not sure what the actual time frame looks like it took them 9 months to change my mother to be the main applicant. They gave a new file number .

I have not received nothing else at all. Waiting for it to go in process. MP's letter doesn't help at all as I got them to get status check what is it taking forever they are blaming COVID .

I wish you luck and sorry for your loss once again.

MN1333

Dec 17, 2020
Hi
I recently received a letter to submit police records for countries I have stayed over 6 months.
I have got police record check for Canada however they didn’t ask for finger prints and on the letter it mentions “this must not be accepted as Vulnerable Sector Check”
Is this acceptable or I have to do one with fingerprints? Please advise me .
I also stayed in USA more than 40 years ago for some years. Do I also need police record check from USA?
Thanks in advance for your kind help

csharma1

Nov 16, 2016
Hey Guys, If your parents in a different location and the file has started processing (for instance UAE) and they move over to Canada on super visa. will we have to request them to transfer the file so that the medical/passport request will have to be done in Canada?

Also - are you able to see your application in ECAS even if you dont receive your AOR (is it through UCI?)

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
i got the GCMS notes after a month, since the people who read my updates know my father passed away and my mother is the main applicant . Now the noets on that are like.

change of PA due to death of PA and now my mother's name is there.

Last comment is on file from Jan 8.2021- File is ready for processing ,continue processing when in queue. Now any idea how long that would be before it gets pick up?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hey Guys, If your parents in a different location and the file has started processing (for instance UAE) and they move over to Canada on super visa. will we have to request them to transfer the file so that the medical/passport request will have to be done in Canada?

Also - are you able to see your application in ECAS even if you dont receive your AOR (is it through UCI?)
the file will not be transferred based on your parents location. Once your parents arrive, you can update your parents current address via webform. Once you receive medical/passport request, those can be done in Canada even if the file is being processed outside of Canada

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi
I recently received a letter to submit police records for countries I have stayed over 6 months.
I have got police record check for Canada however they didn’t ask for finger prints and on the letter it mentions “this must not be accepted as Vulnerable Sector Check”
I also stayed in USA more than 40 years ago for some years. Do I also need police record check from USA?
you do not need to submit police record for Canada but you will need one for the USA

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi
What's your timeline? Have you done medicals already? How did you receive the PCC request?