+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ghnboy

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
My parents file has been on decision made state since last 4 -5 weeks.
is anyone here on same boat ?
and is this normal?
Hey, my parents file been on DM since end of Dec.. every time i called them, they always say be patience, you are at the final stage....

Reactions: sourav987

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Folks, I am May 2019 applicant. My mom's file is stuck at CPC-M. We sent them BM and PCC in Feb 2020. She passed medical in June 2020. Absolutely no updates since then. I am sad and really desperate as my mom is old widow. Last year during the medical process, she had to visit various clinics in India for her medical - after initial medical, she was asked to do CT Scan and Sputum tests at various different medical clinics. I am afraid that if her medical expires in June, they will automatically ask her to do one again within 3 months. What is the reason why they ask someone to do a medical when they are not even going to look at it within 1 year?

Mom is alone back home and with COVID situation it will be impossible to do another medical. My MP's office is completely useless.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know..

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Please update my line#410 on the spreadsheet.

My Local VO is CPC - M, I had decision made on March 09, 2020 before pandemic and then it took downturn, waited for approximately 9 months but finally got it. FYI. Parents are in India, they didn't have any kind of visas before.

Status changed to In Process from Decision Made on PR Application on November 03, 2020

Second Medical Request Received on December 01, 2020
Second Medical Completed on December 07, 2020
Second Medical Passed updated on MYCIC on December 14, 2020

Status Changed to Decision Made on January 07, 2021

Received PPR on January 07, 2021

Passport was stamped in NDVO on Jan 23, 2021, still waiting for the passport.

Good luck everyone :)

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi
i have question related to name change
I changed my name
First it was abc kaur which CIC always used as my last name and i didn't have first name on immigration documents so on my Citizen certificate it is abc Kaur
but i legally changed it after getting citizenship to abc kaur xyz, ABc (first name) Kaur (middle name) xyz(last name) and i sent an application to CIC to changed it on my citizenship certificate as will in September and then they opened PGP 2020 interest to sponsor so i used abc kaur because that was on certificate
Now on all my documents My name is abc kaur xyz, what should i do?
I cannot apply for urgent application because i already sent application in September for name change, i called CIC that i submitted my application they said they haven't opened any applications received in OCT 2020,
i do not think i will get my citizenship certificate with new name till end of the year may be next year because i know somebody who applied in may, 2020 for name changed haven't even received application number
What should i do? is it enough to submit name change certificate from Ontario with the application, on all my immigration documents my name is still abc kaur

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi guys, I’m very happy!!!

Dear xxxxx
I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations!
You are now a permanent resident of Canada
Glory to God
Congratulations!! Is your VO Mexico? Could you share your timeline for Medical exams, PCC and DM2 please and thank you!!

Edilson GO

Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations!! Is your VO Mexico? Could you share your timeline for Medical exams, PCC and DM2 please and thank you!!
Yes , VO Mexico
Request letter - Aug 7,20
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services - Aug 4,20
Biometrics Collection Letter - Aug 1, 20
Medical Report - Aug 1, 20
Medical Results - Aug 19,20
Biometrics - Dec 7,20
Final Decision - Jan 21

Thank You all

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Guys quick question, My parents got 2nd medical request which they completed and i see the status now as You passed the medical exam. However in the medical request letter i see that they have asked about client information

>> Client Information: In order to aid in streamlining your application please provide an
updated residential addresses for yourself and your dependent family member (if applicable). If you or
your family member are currently residing in Canada, please also provide the projected time period of
your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy). Important: Please keep our office updated with any changes to
your country of residence, address or circumstances. These updates aid in efficiently processing your
application.

there is no change of address and my parents are still in the same address. is there any form that i need to fill for this or ignore if no change??

Reactions: runningrace

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Folks, I am May 2019 applicant. My mom's file is stuck at CPC-M. We sent them BM and PCC in Feb 2020. She passed medical in June 2020. Absolutely no updates since then. I am sad and really desperate as my mom is old widow. Last year during the medical process, she had to visit various clinics in India for her medical - after initial medical, she was asked to do CT Scan and Sputum tests at various different medical clinics. I am afraid that if her medical expires in June, they will automatically ask her to do one again within 3 months. What is the reason why they ask someone to do a medical when they are not even going to look at it within 1 year?

Mom is alone back home and with COVID situation it will be impossible to do another medical. My MP's office is completely useless.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know..
Write explanation letter to immigration officer and submit through the webform

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
Guys quick question, My parents got 2nd medical request which they completed and i see the status now as You passed the medical exam. However in the medical request letter i see that they have asked about client information

>> Client Information: In order to aid in streamlining your application please provide an
updated residential addresses for yourself and your dependent family member (if applicable). If you or
your family member are currently residing in Canada, please also provide the projected time period of
your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy). Important: Please keep our office updated with any changes to
your country of residence, address or circumstances. These updates aid in efficiently processing your
application.

there is no change of address and my parents are still in the same address. is there any form that i need to fill for this or ignore if no change??
Hi
they sent me the same letter on dec 22 2020 with second medical request.I sent them the passport pages with address, adhar card and driver license of my parents.Also upload the same documents from your login.I have also recieved the passport request letter on january 14 2021

basab

Jan 24, 2021
Hi There,
Received invitation to apply on Jan 2021 for PGP.
Question regarding supporting documents to be sent along with application package for PGP 2020 application:
1) Both Parents made Notarized Affidavits (From India) to prove their marriage (they never had a marriage certificate) and 2) a similar affidavit by both parents to be used in place of Sponsor's Birth Certificate (sponsor does not have birth certificate as well, only passport) along with sponsor's passport

Question:
1. Does IRCC accepts send Photocopies of such (above) Affidavits? or the Only Original Affidavits itself - in the supporting documents?
2. If we can send Photocopies of such Affidavits - are B/W photocopies are accepted? or Only Color Photocopies of the same are accepted?

takedream

May 6, 2014

application.

when did your parents complete 2nd medical request, and how long does it appear passed medical exam status after complete it.