+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, has anyone got any information from Paris VO, are they processing anything at all?

• Sad
Reactions: imm2019

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

I recently got the invitation to apply for Parents sponsorship and I have few questions to ask, if you guys can help me out, I will really appreciate.
I need to submit 3 years NOA i.e. 2018, 2019 & 2020.

1) I want to add my wife as Co-Signer, but she came here in Canada in 2019, so I can only provide her 2019 & 2020 NOA, will that work or the co-signer
also needs to have 3 years NOA's?
I alone meet the income requirement for 2018 so I have mine but 2019 & 2020 I need her as co-signer.

2) My parents have given biometric last year when I applied for their Super Visa, so do they have to give it again for this sponsorship?

3) I have sponsored my wife 2 years ago on spousal visa, can she still be a co-signer?

Thank you in advance,

Samy
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me by answering the above questions if possible?

Thanks
samy

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
There's no way to expedite this unfortunately. There are many others in the same situation as you, which i know isn't comforting. You can try contacting your local MP to get some answers or apply for GCMS notes to see what is holding up her application. I would apply to extend her visa if you dont hear back in the next two months.
I have applied GCM notes 2 times, 6 months apart, and did not find any movement in the application.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Renew her passport before renewing the visitor permit. You can not renew Supervisa, but you can extend the visitor permit for another 1-2 years, you have to show travel insurance. BLS will take 4 weeks for passport renewal.
I am just afraid If the Indian consulate delays the passport renewal as Toronto's Covid cases are rising and if I get any further request from IRCC for anything. It is a catch 22 situation.
  1. Do you think CGI can renew her passport on the visitor record?
  2. IRCC can extend her visitor record beyond the expiry date of the super visa. In case her passport gets renewed

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I am just afraid If the Indian consulate delays the passport renewal as Toronto's Covid cases are rising and if I get any further request from IRCC for anything. It is a catch 22 situation.
  2. IRCC can extend her visitor record beyond the expiry date of the super visa. In case her passport gets renewed
Some time even IRCC ask the validity of passport for 12 months before issue of ppr or copr. And in case if ppr is requested you always have 90 days time to submit. Keep a photocopy of passport and supervisa on it and apply for renewal with out any further delay. All the best

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me by answering the above questions if possible?

Thanks
samy
1) Just provide what you have.

2)
You don’t need to give biometrics.

If you apply for permanent residence
Due to COVID-19, as a temporary measure, if you gave your biometrics within the last 10 years, you don’t need to give your biometrics again.

This can change anytime

3) Yes

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
1. Yes visitors can renew passports in Canada. I did it for my mother few months ago.
2. Yes visitor visa can be extended beyond expiry of visa. My mothers visa expires in May 2021 and I have extension till December 2021.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Yes , VO Mexico
Request letter - Aug 7,20
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services - Aug 4,20
Biometrics Collection Letter - Aug 1, 20
Medical Report - Aug 1, 20
Medical Results - Aug 19,20
Biometrics - Dec 7,20
Final Decision - Jan 21

Thank You all
When did you get decision made on the applicant side (DM2) on ECAS?

Jan 12, 2020
Hi Team, I have received the invitation for my parents sponsorship on Jan,2021. To evaluate the income requirements, there are 2 options provided in the websites.

1. We will provide NOA for 3 years
2. by providing SIN number, the government will assess the income requirement.

I would like to understand which option would be better. I see that if we go 1st option, there are 2 documents have to be filled. Please suggest me which options would be selected.

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi Team, I have received the invitation for my parents sponsorship on Jan,2021. To evaluate the income requirements, there are 2 options provided in the websites.

1. We will provide NOA for 3 years
2. by providing SIN number, the government will assess the income requirement.

I would like to understand which option would be better. I see that if we go 1st option, there are 2 documents have to be filled. Please suggest me which options would be selected.
This is PGP 2019 thread, please ask your question in the appropriate thread for 2020 applicants.

Reactions: YVR123