+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi Team, I have received the invitation for my parents sponsorship on Jan,2021. To evaluate the income requirements, there are 2 options provided in the websites.

1. We will provide NOA for 3 years
2. by providing SIN number, the government will assess the income requirement.

I would like to understand which option would be better. I see that if we go 1st option, there are 2 documents have to be filled. Please suggest me which options would be selected.
No. 2 option is better. No confusion, IRCC will get the details from CRA, totally transparent, safe and correct. Next time you put your queries in the right forum pgp 2020. All the best.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Received my GCMS notes today, 2 months after applying. Not sure how to read this 73 pahe document..what a waste of money. Gotta play the waiting game for a bit longer. Atleast got DM2 in March 2020!
yeah, its transcript of what officers are doing on your file, in technical jargon, there ought to be a summary in plain English.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my GCMS notes today, 2 months after applying. Not sure how to read this 73 pahe document..what a waste of money. Gotta play the waiting game for a bit longer. Atleast got DM2 in March 2020!
same here, my notes didn't really tell me anything other than it's under sponsor review since March.
why can't this info available on our account updates, instead of us ordering GCM notes...

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi all,
My parents file has been on decision made state since last 4 -5 weeks.
is anyone here on same boat ?
and is this normal?
Hey, my parents file been on DM since end of Dec.. every time i called them, they always say be patience, you are at the final stage....
They are right. My parent got DM August 24,2020. I patiently waited to Oct 13,2020 for PPR.

Reactions: serious_cheese

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
So sorry to hear for your loss. Its too frustrating I know as I and lot others are in same boat. My application wss received on May 2019 and still haven't got the sponsorship approval yet. They did not asked anything, neither PCC or medical. Finally I decided to call my parents here on visitor visa and will be waiting till they approve the application. I even took help from MP office but seems like they are helpless as well and have been getting the same answer everytime that due to Covid19 there is a delay, just have patience! So I think there is nothing we can do from ourside as it all depends on them how they process our applications. I had a choice to call my parents as like most I was worried too about them and didnt wanted to stay away from them.
I can get my mother here but my brother will be all by himself there and they going to take forever if i ask for his visitor visa. I am just so frustrated that what is the hold up , this is by far unacceptable. At least something should be done it is not even showing in process.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
I would appoint you as most patient member and applicant. Holly more than 1,5 years for Application Activation and the thing is you skipped PGP2020 to wait for this.
That is the pinnacle of being patient.