Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
Hi guys
My mother is in Canada on super Visa and she is an applicant for 2019 PGP with status at medical submitted(file processing at CPC M) and also her fingerprints and police clearance have been submitted. I am expecting to get her PRR for last many months now but now I have a situation She has to go to India to attend a family marriage function. Can someone pls advise what happens if she gets a passport request while she is in India. What should I do ideally to let Immigration know that she is going to India. Would it have an impact on her file processing time if I let them know. Would they transfer my file to NDVO.

Pls advise. Thanks you so much.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi guys
My mother is in Canada on super Visa and she is an applicant for 2019 PGP with status at medical submitted(file processing at CPC M) and also her fingerprints and police clearance have been submitted. I am expecting to get her PRR for last many months now but now I have a situation She has to go to India to attend a family marriage function. Can someone pls advise what happens if she gets a passport request while she is in India. What should I do ideally to let Immigration know that she is going to India. Would it have an impact on her file processing time if I let them know. Would they transfer my file to NDVO.

Pls advise. Thanks you so much.
1. Update your mother address online via ecas or webform ones she is in India.
2. You can submit passport to NDVO for stamping . use 2 way courier services for passport submission.

2 way courier service in india taking longer time for stamping now a days.

New passport submission webform will be launched next week. Clients will now be able to request 2-way courier service via the webform instead of emailing the VAC contact center. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can

Last edited:
Reactions: asw

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Anyone has seen this before after doing Medical? It changed today after my inlaws did their Medical last week and my FiL received medical surveillance a few days later. I don't see any new messages aside from the Medical request.
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Anyone has seen this before after doing Medical? It changed today after my inlaws did their Medical last week and my FiL received medical surveillance a few days later. I don't see any new messages aside from the Medical request.
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
When the original request was sent?

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
You will need to contact the health services of your region. they will just request medical documents and nothing else

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
@robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun

Please update line 163. DM2 on Jan 15, 2021. There is an update address on the ECAS under the address column which I never seen it before. Do I need to do anything as the Canadian address has never change since the submission of the application. please advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Please it's urgent- anyone (need to send the copy)

Hey guys please help,

We need to provide following documents under Country specific requirements (For India) for my parents:

Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include a copy of the original baptism certificate and copies of other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.

Question: My parents they don't have their birth certificate, what other documents we can provide to suffice this requirement, please guide from personal experience.
I believe it's the birth certificate of sponsor (child) showing parents name.

Alternate ID's like Adaar card or voter ID can be used as well.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
So happy for you that your file has finally get some movement with medical request. Your timeline is almost same as mine as my file is May 8th and still awaiting for DM2. We are on the 20th month and hopefully will hear something soon! Can’t wait for IRCC to finalise all the PGP 2019 files by this year before they concentrate on 2020 PGP applicants.
Thank you and i share the same feeling. Atlest this is some progress that i should be happy for, however seeing other people's expiring medical status i am really not so sure, when my parents get visa on their passport that's the day i will celebrate.