+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
GCKEY account "current status" was changed from "Application/Profile Updated" TO "Submitted"... Any idea what this means?....
this happened with my account when medical expired (after one year of passing) , for a day status appeared as updated and next day submitted, it was kind of intimation that medical has expired and they may ask it to redo it, inside, You passed medical on xxxxxx also changed to we do not need medical, we may request if it is required.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
is there anyone who can advise me , I applied for my parents in pgo 2019. Application received on June 17,2019. Aor received in Jan 2020 . My father passed away in Jan, Advised IRCC to change the file to my mother's name in March 2020, they finally changed that in Dec 2020. I got an email from IRCC delhi office with the new file number. Now my questions are :
1. I never got the sponsorship approval how come the file is in Delhi office already?
2. There was a consultant hired for my Parents file but now since there is a new file they are advising there is no representative form on file.
3. Should i add my self as representative if yes do i need to do that for my mother and my brother( listed dependent on file) ?
4. Any idea when this will be processed completely .

I have ordered GCMS notes have not received them yet

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,

my parents file was submitted on May 27, 2019. line #415 In tracker. my father was asked to provide his daily activity assessment in Nov 2019 which was submitted in Nov 2019. After that haven’t heard from IRCC until Dec 8, 2020. CPC-M asked to resend my father’s travel history, resume and parents current residence. As representative I have emailed the required documents on same day Dec 8. I didn’t understand why they were asking, as the parents information did not change since Nov 2019. Both parents are in India from the start. To not delay the process I have submitted what they have asked, havenot heard anything after that.

my question is, would iRCC expect my dad to email the docs instead of me as representative?
you as representative can submit the documents

Reactions: inaratay

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys please help,

We need to provide following documents under Country specific requirements (For India) for my parents:

Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include a copy of the original baptism certificate and copies of other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.

Question: My parents they don't have their birth certificate, what other documents we can provide to suffice this requirement, please guide from personal experience.

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Hi,

Received Medical request Jan 14, 2021.
Please update tracker.
So happy for you that your file has finally get some movement with medical request. Your timeline is almost same as mine as my file is May 8th and still awaiting for DM2. We are on the 20th month and hopefully will hear something soon! Can’t wait for IRCC to finalise all the PGP 2019 files by this year before they concentrate on 2020 PGP applicants.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
is there anyone who can advise me , I applied for my parents in pgo 2019. Application received on June 17,2019. Aor received in Jan 2020 . My father passed away in Jan, Advised IRCC to change the file to my mother's name in March 2020, they finally changed that in Dec 2020. I got an email from IRCC delhi office with the new file number. Now my questions are :
1. I never got the sponsorship approval how come the file is in Delhi office already?
2. There was a consultant hired for my Parents file but now since there is a new file they are advising there is no representative form on file.
3. Should i add my self as representative if yes do i need to do that for my mother and my brother( listed dependent on file) ?
4. Any idea when this will be processed completely .

I have ordered GCMS notes have not received them yet
The file has been transferred to NDVO means sponsorship already approved. You link the application to cic account and check. Moreover you can approach to MP of your area for the fast process of the application, he will be able to update the present status of the application. This is better than GCMS notes at this stage.

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Please it's urgent- anyone (need to send the copy)

Hey guys please help,

We need to provide following documents under Country specific requirements (For India) for my parents:

Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include a copy of the original baptism certificate and copies of other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.

Question: My parents they don't have their birth certificate, what other documents we can provide to suffice this requirement, please guide from personal experience.

Last edited:

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Please it's urgent- anyone (need to send the copy)

Hey guys please help,

• Voter's ID card.

It’s mentioned above I guess

Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
Voter's ID card.

srivatsanvr

Oct 17, 2012
Submitted application of my parents (under sponsoship) in 2019, Application accepted in June 2019, Medical completed in March 2020 and status says "medical results received" as of April 2020. No further updates or communication. Is everything stopped temporarily due to the ongoing pandemic? I would appreciate if anyone could share some timeline.