+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
You submitted your app early, around this time, sponsorship should already be approved. My submission June 21, and they have sent medical requests last year in October.
I actually got approved for SA on September 11, 2019 (got to know this with GCMS notes). Note added on September 11, 2019.

The second Note on September 11, 2019
"Biometrics fees provided, as per IMM0008, PA/DEP Spouse are residing in Canada until 2020/01/29. For review." They didn't send me the biometrics requests at all after that.

Down the road, my marital status got changed from Single to Married in Dec 2019. I have updated them on this and after that till today (Dec 2019 to Jan 2021) nothing moved at all.

Order GCMS notes multiple times, Just a pathetic Government department.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on October 22, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received. October 27
  4. Medical passed December 03, 2020
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXX on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXX.
  2. We started processing your application on September 11, 2019.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on May 17, 2019.

After this nothing

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
GCKEY account "current status" was changed from "Application/Profile Updated" TO "Submitted"... Any idea what this means?....

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi guys
I received GCMS today.
I'm bit confused about the entries, it's 50 pages long...

latest few entries was

2020/03/12 9:52
Office CPC Mississauga

2020/03/12 9:54
Sponsorship eligibility pre-Assessment - In Progress
FC4 Sponsorship category: Parent Correct.
-other supporting document submitted: Marriage Relations Certificate SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: Family Relations Certificate V/O to request additional document if necessary. Application locked in on 2019/06/21

are they waiting for additional document, I have not received any request.
or does 9:54 entry is what they mean by additional document?

and, after this entry there is no other update except 2020/11/04 and 2020/12/16 with no explanations.
Does this mean I'm still stuck at SA and they have not worked on it since march?
What is the status in ecas? "In Process" or "Application Received"?

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
Hi all, my mom received a pre-arrival services invitation letter today, however there is no other update to her application. The status is the same as beforr: Medical passed, Biometrics done, additional documents are still "being reviewed" per online, and it under final decision.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Basically no change except for this letter being received. Does this have any significance or is it a letter that they mass e-mail to everyone who's application is in progress? We have not had any other update since sending additional documents to NDVO in March (PCC, Travel info, photos etc). It says the letter is from IRCC with no indication of which office so I am not surprised if it came from an office in Canada with no relation to what is happening in NDVO, but thought to ask here nonetheless. Any thoughts?

Reactions: serious_cheese

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
Hi everyone,

my parents file was submitted on May 27, 2019. line #415 In tracker. my father was asked to provide his daily activity assessment in Nov 2019 which was submitted in Nov 2019. After that haven’t heard from IRCC until Dec 8, 2020. CPC-M asked to resend my father’s travel history, resume and parents current residence. As representative I have emailed the required documents on same day Dec 8. I didn’t understand why they were asking, as the parents information did not change since Nov 2019. Both parents are in India from the start. To not delay the process I have submitted what they have asked, havenot heard anything after that.

my question is, would iRCC expect my dad to email the docs instead of me as representative?

Reactions: serious_cheese

dumplingdang

Star Member
May 29, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
I have only access to online tool ECAS since my online account is linked to my consultant's account.

As of now ECAS only shows up that my parents medical results were received. Does anyone know if it will show the results are passed?

Medical results were submitted about 3 months ago and nothing changes :(

IRCC received my application on June 13, 2019.

alok0holic

Jul 29, 2013
Hi,

How did you inquire about the status of file. Did you contact via webform ??
I have same timelines and my parents medical got expired in nov 2020 and did not get any notification to redo medicals.
Thanks
I have similar timelines. Parents medical expired in Dec and we recently got a note to get medicals done again. They are in India.

dipu3002

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hi all, my mom received a pre-arrival services invitation letter today, however there is no other update to her application. The status is the same as beforr: Medical passed, Biometrics done, additional documents are still "being reviewed" per online, and it under final decision.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Basically no change except for this letter being received. Does this have any significance or is it a letter that they mass e-mail to everyone who's application is in progress? We have not had any other update since sending additional documents to NDVO in March (PCC, Travel info, photos etc). It says the letter is from IRCC with no indication of which office so I am not surprised if it came from an office in Canada with no relation to what is happening in NDVO, but thought to ask here nonetheless. Any thoughts?
Same thing to our file pre arrival letter aug 27 no update after that.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
I have only access to online tool ECAS since my online account is linked to my consultant's account.

As of now ECAS only shows up that my parents medical results were received. Does anyone know if it will show the results are passed?

Medical results were submitted about 3 months ago and nothing changes :(

IRCC received my application on June 13, 2019.
In my parent’s case the last entry on ECAS entry is medical received. No mention about passed. However when I login to the online account it says passed on Jan 13th. However this has now changed to “not required”. So I think you should not be worried.

Reactions: dumplingdang

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had any expereiece with the passport submission process in VFS India? Due to COVID, passports cannot be submitted in person in VFS offices. An email needs to be sent to PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com and the expectation is that VFS would send a payment link back. I've been waiting for close to a week but I have not received any payment link from VFS and the process seems to have been stuck. Can someone please comment if they have expereienced anything similar?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

my parents file was submitted on May 27, 2019. line #415 In tracker. my father was asked to provide his daily activity assessment in Nov 2019 which was submitted in Nov 2019. After that haven’t heard from IRCC until Dec 8, 2020. CPC-M asked to resend my father’s travel history, resume and parents current residence. As representative I have emailed the required documents on same day Dec 8. I didn’t understand why they were asking, as the parents information did not change since Nov 2019. Both parents are in India from the start. To not delay the process I have submitted what they have asked, havenot heard anything after that.

my question is, would iRCC expect my dad to email the docs instead of me as representative?
no you are the rep, it's perfectly fine for you to send docs on his behalf.