Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
looks like NDVO is not working at all. My Application status is still at application received.
Yes you are right , my application is also stuck at received status . only biometric done but no medical and PCC requested so far

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Question to people who are submitting passport to new delhi VFS
Guys i recieved one letter for my parent which have uci for my father not for my mother .
1)Will we get 2 letters or 1 letter for family class pr visa ?.
2)Now i have 2 passports are you guys sending 2 packages or 1 packages . If 2 packages then we have to keep the copy of the letter in both packages ?

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello everyone. Long time I haven't been here. Anyone heard anything new from Mexico? No word from them since Nov 2019. MP tried to help but no luck. Now IRCC is inviting more people and they will just start working on new apps while we stay in limbo, as they always do. :(:(:(:oops:

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Yours won't work this way as all dependents need to be in Canada in order to avail that option. Clearly written.
I am looking for a way out
Primary applicant (dad) is in Canada and dependent (mom) is in India.

How and where to send passports is something not clear?

Just avoiding travel during covid.

strato

Jan 5, 2021
It's been very helpful to see people's updates here through out the year. I would like to share my timeline here as well.
Sponsored people: parents
Province: ON
AOR date: 2019-06-11
PPR date: 2020-12-23
Local Office for PPR processing: Mississauga transferred to HK, China

Due to Covid condition, just wondering if anyone is thinking to extend the COPR deadline? Or anyone know how to extend the COPR deadline?

Reactions: serious_cheese

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I am looking for a way out
Primary applicant (dad) is in Canada and dependent (mom) is in India.

How and where to send passports is something not clear?

Just avoiding travel during covid.
You can request the Visa office for the permission to submit separate passport of principal applicant and dependent, though normally they don't permit. It is mention in the ppr letter also to submit passports together for principal applicant and dependent. If you won't submit the passports as per details, they may cancel the ppr and not sure the consequences. So please take care at this stage when everything is almost final.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Question to people who are submitting passport to new delhi VFS
Guys i recieved one letter for my parent which have uci for my father not for my mother .
1)Will we get 2 letters or 1 letter for family class pr visa ?.
2)Now i have 2 passports are you guys sending 2 packages or 1 packages . If 2 packages then we have to keep the copy of the letter in both packages ?
Only one letter comes in the name of principal applicant with application no. & UCI of principal applicant.You have to print two copies because both the passports will go in separate package. You have to send email to vfs mentioning for two packages and pay accordingly. Vfs consent form has to be signed by father and mother separately.

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
Last update we had was on Nov. 3, 2020, for SAM_2014(Line 352) he received medical forms;
Our case will hit 1 year "in process" mark on Jan,9th 2021, with no updates whatsoever.
I send web form multiple times, but got default answer "you case is in line for review ", this VO is a joke.
Yes, it looks like London VO is super slow... I get so frustrated seeing other people's cases moving and nothing since Jan 2020 in our case :(
I don't know what I can do to speed it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: misterbmw