+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Someone had same experienced to mine? My parents got their medical requests last January 2020 my dad,mom,sister and my niece ..
My dad was complete already but my sister does medication because she's positive to TB . We know that it's not passed to ircc yet but its already hit 1 year since they do medical just curious if they do medical again and starts again ..
Any thoughts ?
Thank you
They will base on what is the medical passed date not the date the initial medical was done.

Reactions: Chikki24

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Exactly 1 year and 1 day from the last medical complete. got an update today that " We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "

not sure if we will get another medical request.

Anybody in same situation??

Reactions: serious_cheese

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Exactly 1 year and 1 day from the last medical complete. got an update today that " We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "

not sure if we will get another medical request.

Anybody in same situation??
If you scroll down on that page, under medical it should read “ You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”

ghnboy

Nov 22, 2016
Wow that’s awesome. My parents just got asked to get medicals done again. Guess it expired from dec 2019 to Dec 2020. Their status was decision made months ago. Sucks they will have to go get medicals done all over again. Do you think it’s worth calling to see if they would extend it now that they’ve already emailed to get it re-done?
Are your folks inside of Canada at the moment?

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
VO: CPC M
App Recvd: June 07, 2019

Exactly after one year of medicals received I can see this on GCKEY:

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
For updating representative address, do I have to fill the form again or just send a request from webform?
Are they sending the passport request by mail or email - mine is CPCMississauga

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Anyone with a case where the dependent on the PGP file is also eligible for the express entry, and is currently in Canada on a work permit ?

alok0holic

Jul 29, 2013
Same message on my cic account. My parents medical expired today as well.
What is your application received date?
Mine application received date is May 21,2019
We just got an update that my parents medical needs to be re-done as it has now expired and they are not eligible for an extension. The Status has changed from 'Decision Made' to 'In Progress' :(

• Sad

hkalia

Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys

I have been asked to submit CV/Resume for my mother. Can you please help me little bit with that. If you guys have a sample or can tell me what should I include in it, would be highly appreciated. My mother is a retired teacher and currently here in Canada on visitor visa.

Thank you

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys

I have been asked to submit CV/Resume for my mother. Can you please help me little bit with that. If you guys have a sample or can tell me what should I include in it, would be highly appreciated. My mother is a retired teacher and currently here in Canada on visitor visa.

Thank you
i would put education (institution name, graduation date), work experience (years, school name, location), and also when she retired. Something like Retired (2012-present)
I would also add a section on hobbies, etc.