+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
After receiving copr do we need to do notify cic that my parents are out of canada. Do they need something additional documents to travel to Canada? Should I call my cic.

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone
My parents file was received 22 May 2019. Medical a going to expire on December 22. I noticed in my cic account they have updated you do not need medical exam we will send you mssg if it changes.
Before there was always written medical received December 21 and passed.
Does that mean they have given extension to us?
If anyone knows and how long they take for DM2 after that.Everything is done from my parents side and submitted just waiting for DM2.
Thank you
Hello everyone
My parents file was received 22 May 2019. Medical a going to expire on December 22. I noticed in my cic account they have updated you do not need medical exam we will send you mssg if it changes.
Before there was always written medical received December 21 and passed.
Does that mean they have given extension to us?
If anyone knows and how long they take for DM2 after that.Everything is done from my parents side and submitted just waiting for DM2.
Thank you
I passed my medicals in Oct 2019 and today i got another email for new medicals. It all depends on CIC discretion and luck. So this will be third time we will doing medicals, once for Supervisa, second for PR application and now third one.

Medical: Your medicals are due to expire on 2021/02/28. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for an extension. Please complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. Instructions for your new medicals have been sent to you separately. This must be received at this office by: 2021/03/18

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
May 2019 applicant. Medical was done dec2019 and expired dec12 2020. Yesterday I got an update on gc key "you have passed your medicals on 18 dec 2020". We did not do the medical again. Though, we were asked for pcc again last month as the previous one expired.

Today, on the application status online tool it shows " Decision made". Anybody in the same plane? Should I be expecting PPR anytime now?
You're lucky....i passed my medicals in Oct 2019 and today got a new medical email. Wish i had got new PCC instead of Medicals..

Medical: Your medicals are due to expire on 2021/02/28. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for an extension. Please complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. Instructions for your new medicals have been sent to you separately. This must be received at this office by: 2021/03/18

MN1333

Dec 17, 2020
SPREADSHEET UPDATE @robertp @YULIA-2016

LINE: 244
ID: Pdhillon

PPR Received : Nov 20, 2020
Passport sent to Ottawa: Nov 25, 2020
Passport Received at Ottawa : Nov 26, 2020
E-mail Received from IRCC to Confirm Current Canadian Address: Dec 08, 2020 (Replied same day with Canadian address)
E-mail Received from IRCC for PR Confirmation Portal: Dec 11, 2020 (Replied same day with all credentials required for Portal setup)
Passport dispatched from Ottawa : Dec 14, 2020 (Hope to receive it tomorrow)

COPR Received on PR Confirmation Portal : Dec 14, 2020

Thank you everyone. I know this journey was little long and challenging but there is always a sunshine at the end. I wish good luck to you .
Hi
How can I access to the spreadsheet?

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi Sharareh,

Thank you for your comment. I'm mostly worried about how airlines would interpret the restrictions. I have sent emails to CBSA and Ankara VO about this issue. I'll update if I hear anything from them.
Thanks Mike. Yeah please let me know but Airlines will see the PR visa in their passport.
The only immediate family travel restriction is for visitors as per CIC website not new immigrants.

RD0218

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

URGENT:

we submitted the Medicals and police clearance certificate in October. Now they're asking to provide new Schedule A ( Background Declaration form - IMM 5669 ) for both my parents. They provided a link in that same email which is https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf . However, when i google the IMM 5669, i find a newer form. The link they provided brings a form dated Nov 2018, and google shows me a form dated June 2019. Which one should i be using? any suggestion ?

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
@RD0218 Download the form from the provided link and do hand written signature instead of electronic signature. I was also requested to submit the same form due to missing handwritten signature.

Reactions: RD0218

newton2020

Dec 20, 2020
Can someone please answer to my original question? Many thanks for your feedback.

I have not seen any movement with my father's application applied in 2019. I received the AOR in December 2019 as "Application Received". I have not seen any further communication for this application. As per ecas update The application was received on June 26, 2019. Do we have anyone else in a similar situation? Is there a number I can call and enquire about the status? I know the processing is slow but I just want to make sure my application is not stuck.

Thank you for your inputs.
Thanks, Raj

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone know if we need to inform IRCC if the Sponsor's address and phone number has changed? My application to sponsor my mom has been in "progress" since March at NDVO with no update. Medicals passed, police check documents additional information all sent, and now we are just waiting. All of their correspondence so far has been via e-mail, so I am thinking it is not needed. If needed however, how would I inform them of the change? NDVO doesn't seem to read webform for PGP 2019.

Also, given they have started PGP2020, does anyone know if there is plans to complete all PGP 2019 applications within 2 years of submission? We submitted end May 2019.
yes, you should update address and phone number. Call IRCC if webform is not being acknowledged.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Can someone please answer to my original question? Many thanks for your feedback.

I have not seen any movement with my father's application applied in 2019. I received the AOR in December 2019 as "Application Received". I have not seen any further communication for this application. As per ecas update The application was received on June 26, 2019. Do we have anyone else in a similar situation? Is there a number I can call and enquire about the status? I know the processing is slow but I just want to make sure my application is not stuck.

Thanks, Raj
Check tracker, many others in your situation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c&pli=1#gid=945174368

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the valuable information in this forum.

Thanks, Raj
Our file was received June 19, 2019 and we got AOR on April 1, 2020. Status is Application Received in ECAS. Nothing else after that. So annoying.