+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

MrSinghGill

Nov 11, 2020
I using webform to ask regarding the progress of file, but in the webform, I have to select following
(Type of application/enquiry), ----> Permanent Residence(applied by mail)
And In second one, Type of application/enquiry (continued) , there is no option of selecting, parents/grand parents PR, and send the webform.
Is it happening now, some technical issue with webform or What should I select in second select box?
@serious_cheese
Thanks

Reactions: vic20

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I using webform to ask regarding the progress of file, but in the webform, I have to select following
(Type of application/enquiry), ----> Permanent Residence(applied by mail)
And In second one, Type of application/enquiry (continued) , there is no option of selecting, parents/grand parents PR, and send the webform.
Is it happening now, some technical issue with webform or What should I select in second select box?
@serious_cheese
Thanks
You should select Sponsorship in the top one instead of PR and then you will see i the second line the option to select PGP.
I have selected this and enquired about the status and got reply (however the reply was just standard).

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
Hello
I Had to submit the passport to New Delhi via vfs, i send the email to vfs for passport submission but received the email that they can’t pick the passport from my home address, please advise about the next step.
How can I submit the passport. It is already20 days i m waiting for vfs.

vic20

May 17, 2019
You should select Sponsorship in the top one instead of PR and then you will see i the second line the option to select PGP.
I have selected this and enquired about the status and got reply (however the reply was just standard).
Just a comment / question regarding this . When you choose the initial option they ask the question
"Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? "
in my and many others case that should be yes ? ... As the local visa office is Pretoria .
Once you choose that option then the next step only allows you to choose " permanent residence application " and there is no option for sponsorship.

Just wondering what others are doing ?
I have attached a screen shot which explains it better .

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Just a comment / question regarding this . When you choose the initial option they ask the question
"Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? "
in my and many others case that should be yes ? ... As the local visa office is Pretoria .
Once you choose that option then the next step only allows you to choose " permanent residence application " and there is no option for sponsorship
Just wondering what others are doing ?
I have attached a screen shot which explains it better .

I believe if your case being processed outside of Canada, then this (the one you mentioned) is the right way as it will take you to the webform for that visa office.
Since my application is being processed at Mississauga, i chose the sponsorship/PGP.
For Pretoria, I checked & got this webform link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=pretoria
Once you chose, outside Canada and then the country/Visa office, it would take you that visa office’s webform and you can just chose PR in Canada and then fill the enquiry part.
I Hope that helps!

Reactions: vic20 and geol

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello Admin

I have a question. Since I have applied for the application of my Parents residency, I have become from PR to Citizen in Canada. Do I need to do anything at all to let the CIC know ?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 Please update row 432- parvi singh

ECAS DM for PA - Nov 2
Additional Doc Request on - Sept 16 ( asked for Aadhaar card, voter ID, education documents)

PA - In Canada currently
My CIC shows Approved
CIC shows CoPR number today with an expiry date of a month.

Can anyone tell me if I will hear from IRCC through an email or how is the landing being conducted these days?
IRCC will send instructions to apply for PR cards stating that your parents are permanent resident of Canada. You can search some of the posts in this thread about virtual landing.

Reactions: parvisingh

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Since the medicals for PA is expiring on 13th Dec 2020, the account is updated as following instead of medical passed date that was showing until today:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

wallace.ar

Nov 16, 2012
Hello @YULIA-2016 ,

Could you please update my timeline?

wallace.ar , line #785

Additional documents requested:
IMM5476: Aug 27, 2020
Biometrics: Nov 16, 2020

CSQ requested Nov 19, 2020 > appl. received: Nov 27, 2020 > AOR Issue: ?? > AOR Received: ?? > CSQ Issue: ?? > CSQ Received: ??

Decision made: Nov 19, 2020

cindi2000

Aug 14, 2019
Today, my ircc account is updated from "Review of medical results : November 4, 2020 You passed the medical exam" to:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello
I Had to submit the passport to New Delhi via vfs, i send the email to vfs for passport submission but received the email that they can’t pick the passport from my home address, please advise about the next step.
How can I submit the passport. It is already20 days i m waiting for vfs.
VFS will ask you to pickup neatest location. Just make sure to confirm pickup location.

Please check SMS courier form for pickup location.

process to submit passport at VFS (Two way courier service) >>
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9035759

Last edited: