+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hi All,

I checked my CIC account today and instead of "submitted", it was showing "application updated" or something similar but when I clicked on “check full application status”, there were no new messages. Does anybody know what is going on?
It is ghost update. It normally means VO is touching your file. You should expect some updates soon.

Moneris

Oct 9, 2013
Hello everyone,
my question is about parents medical and your inputs will be really helpful.

My parents are 63 and are healthy with only thing as below:
2 years back my mother underwent surgery for benign tumor (non cancerous) and it only needs surgery for removal. She took medicine for sometime for blood clots post surgery and is good after that.
Has anyone had similar experience? and any inputs will be helpful.

Cheers!
My mom had a benign tumor and also had surgery. They just asked for extra test after the regular medical exam. Once everything was done, she passed the medical exam for immigration.

Reactions: dm31810

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
my question is about parents medical and your inputs will be really helpful.

My parents are 63 and are healthy with only thing as below:
2 years back my mother underwent surgery for benign tumor (non cancerous) and it only needs surgery for removal. She took medicine for sometime for blood clots post surgery and is good after that.
Has anyone had similar experience? and any inputs will be helpful.

Cheers!
Would provide more information about her surgery, what kind of tumour she had removed and prognosis when she does her medical. The more information you provide upfront the less potential delays.

Reactions: dm31810

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, anybody applied for PCC at Brampton recently? We applied two weeks ago and now there is message online that office is closed till Dec 21st? Does anyone know if they mail PCC or do we need to pick up?

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello Admin

I have a question. Since I have applied for the application of my Parents residency, I have become from PR to Citizen in Canada. Do I need to do anything at all to let the CIC know ?

racinvr8

Jul 19, 2019
Hello All,

My parents just arrived in Canada on visitor visa. I used webform to inform IRCC of their arrival in Canada, but now they are asking proof of their presence in Canada. How do I submit their proof of arrival in Canada since they dont stamp passport anymore?

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello All,

My parents just arrived in Canada on visitor visa. I used webform to inform IRCC of their arrival in Canada, but now they are asking proof of their presence in Canada. How do I submit their proof of arrival in Canada since they dont stamp passport anymore?
What about ArriveCan receipt & boarding pass. Those will have their names and arrival date info.

Skh052019

Oct 25, 2020
Hi All,

I am applicant of Apr 2019 ,Ankara visa office, Permanent residence part changed to DM on Dec 03. how long after I should expect pass request?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
@YULIA-2016 Please update row 432- parvi singh

ECAS DM for PA - Nov 2
Additional Doc Request on - Sept 16 ( asked for Aadhaar card, voter ID, education documents)

PA - In Canada currently
My CIC shows Approved
CIC shows CoPR number today with an expiry date of a month.

Can anyone tell me if I will hear from IRCC through an email or how is the landing being conducted these days?