+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi @K0c4nbi3t , what process did you follow for your sister? did you request special entry allowance for your sister as she is not considered immediate family member of yours? also can you please let me know when the landing is done? I am in the same boat, my siblings are dependents in the PGP application, and I need them all come together at once, and I know with COVID and new post November entry rules things can get more complicated.
no, on passport request letter they said all dependents included should travel same time. that all

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Did you have to e-sign the document?
I think if you login to MyCIC it will enable to upload. Better to send through email or webform also.
yeah docs are not submitted to ircc until the final page is e-signed.

Its like this;
Page 1 is where slots appear and where docs are uploaded. It says docs are only uploaded and not sent to IRCC
Click 'Next'
Then this final page appears where at the bottom of it says to e-sign and click Submit
My question is since the app is linked to Sponsor/Representative account. Who should e-sign (PA or Sponsor/Representative)? Anyone have experience with this uploading additional requested docs in my cic?

Last edited:

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
PA in - process London VO , Since July 2020. - How much long time we have to wait to hear about the next steps ?
In process since Jan 4th here. Last correspondence with London VO was November 1st 2019.
I think they are closed due to the UK wide lockdown at the moment.

samanariya

Oct 23, 2019
Haven't received any correspondence, no letter neither a email after the status changed from in process to DM on SA on 30th Oct 2020. Don't know it is approved or not either. anybody else in the same boat?

Reactions: MrSinghGill

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
no, on passport request letter they said all dependents included should travel same time. that all
Thanks for the answer, congrats and good luck. Please update me when they landed successfully :)

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
yeah docs are not submitted to ircc until the final page is e-signed.

Its like this;
Page 1 is where slots appear and where docs are uploaded. It says docs are only uploaded and not sent to IRCC
Click 'Next'
Then this final page appears where at the bottom of it says to e-sign and click Submit
My question is since the app is linked to Sponsor/Representative account. Who should e-sign (PA or Sponsor/Representative)? Anyone have experience with this uploading additional requested docs in my cic?
Other than sponsorship joint application and financials, all other documents are for parents' permanent residence approval.
For example PCC is only for parents. Then if it is for parents' PR, it has to be signed by parents or their representatives.

archivist

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
CPC Mississauga – PGP19

and this the first and last letter I received from them.

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) xxxxxxx under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

I ordered GCMS notes and the intake number is 3568. They approved my sponsorship application on Sep 11th, 2019, and didn't follow up after that. No email sent for sponsorship approval and I had to update them for my marital status change and since then, nothing.

Awful Work Ethics.
Hello, that's the first and last letter I have received from CPC Mississauga. Do the GCMS notes help? Or just show the intake number?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello, that's the first and last letter I have received from CPC Mississauga. Do the GCMS notes help? Or just show the intake number?
GCMS notes help to check the status, where the file is stuck, or what's going on. Remember to order the "Access to Information Act is $5.00". Get consent from your parents. Even if they are in Canada, order it yourself with a consent form on their behalf.

Reactions: archivist