+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

anabele2.0

May 2, 2019
Hi there - my parents received a PCC request for all countries that they resided in since the age of 18. My Mum was in India for 2.5 years in 1970 which is almost 50 years ago and to request the PCC, we need proof of residency which she doesn’t obviously have from that far back. They are currently with me in Toronto. Any ideas on what I can do or if anyone else has had a similar problem?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/where.html

If you can’t get a police certificate from your country or territory
If you’re unable to get a police certificate from a country, you’re responsible to show why you can’t get one.
To prove that you can’t get a police certificate, you must:

• show proof that you requested a police certificate from the correct authorities and
  • write a letter explaining all the efforts you have taken to get one
Even if you send us the above items, this is not a guarantee of acceptance.

Reactions: serious_cheese

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
INDIA VACs will begin scheduling limited biometric appointments as of November 20 in: Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Bengaluru. Family Class applicants and Study Permit principal applicants will have priority as we phase in services.
Walk-in clients at the VACs are not permitted. All appointments must be confirmed in advance. Please do not visit the VAC unless you are attending your own scheduled appointment.
If you have a unique Biometric Instructions Letter (BIL) issued by IRCC, you will receive additional instructions via email to the email ID we have on file for you on how to schedule your biometric appointment.
More appointments will become available each week as we phase in this service.

Reactions: serious_cheese

jassu93

Aug 22, 2019
IRCC Passport Submission
2:12 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for contacting the Canada Passport Submission Desk in India

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package

On date: Nov --, 2020

From Address: ------------------

Airway bill number (AWB): ----------------------

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.

Kindly include the following in the packages:
  1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
    • Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only give two attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again for the service.
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

Reactions: morinda and robertp

abhi.here

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Updated parents address to local Canada address as they are here on visitor visa and its already been 3 weeks they have reached here.
Nothing received as of now from cic. Can somebody please help to let me know what else can I do so that our file is picked ?
In how much time is it expected to receive any update ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
IRCC Passport Submission
2:12 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for contacting the Canada Passport Submission Desk in India

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package

On date: Nov --, 2020

From Address: ------------------

Airway bill number (AWB): ----------------------

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.

Kindly include the following in the packages:
  1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
    • Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only give two attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again for the service.
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.
Que1: Do we have to send 2 packages for both parents?
Que 2: do they provide AWB in advance before passport submission?
Que3: what to write
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com when we get passport request?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
@serious_cheese @seehat_inder @sg02
PLEASE HELP!!
my parents file has been with CPC-M and oct 19 they requested for my dads detailed resume and updated residential address and again on oct 28 they requested to provide my proof of relationship which o sent on nov 9.
this morning I have received a letter saying their file is being transferred to Singapore office!!
My parents have been here on super visa and we have mentioned canada as their current updated address.
We mentioned that their super visa is expiring in March but we will be applying for an extension.
What should I do now??? Everything is done and I was expecting virtual landing!! Please advise what I should do now!!
apply for visa extension and wait. there's nothing else you can do

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
@serious_cheese @seehat_inder @sg02
PLEASE HELP!!
my parents file has been with CPC-M and oct 19 they requested for my dads detailed resume and updated residential address and again on oct 28 they requested to provide my proof of relationship which o sent on nov 9.
this morning I have received a letter saying their file is being transferred to Singapore office!!
My parents have been here on super visa and we have mentioned canada as their current updated address.
We mentioned that their super visa is expiring in March but we will be applying for an extension.
What should I do now??? Everything is done and I was expecting virtual landing!! Please advise what I should do now!!
Your application recieve date in ottawa !

Nabsnunu

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
File Transfer...
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/where.html

If you can’t get a police certificate from your country or territory
If you’re unable to get a police certificate from a country, you’re responsible to show why you can’t get one.
To prove that you can’t get a police certificate, you must:

• show proof that you requested a police certificate from the correct authorities and
  • write a letter explaining all the efforts you have taken to get one
Even if you send us the above items, this is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Thank you - has anybody got experience with this and whether IRC accept these types of explanations and whether there is a likelihood that this will result in a rejection? I also have to supply this for Kenya too where a similar problem exists.