+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi Friends,
My parents did the Biometric Feb 2020 and since then it is in process. I have not heard any update. anyone in the same boat?

I was using the CIC website for checking the status. But then forgot the password I needed to create a new user name/password but now I can not link it to the application. I have tried so many times. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi I have a question if the sponsorship has been approved and parents PR is in Process will they reassess the income again? Would I still need to maintain the income? Thank you

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi I have a question if the sponsorship has been approved and parents PR is in Process will they reassess the income again? Would I still need to maintain the income? Thank you
I think there's no clear answer for that. Income for 2020, if required for 2019, is going to be LICO cut off and not LICO + 30%; though.

Nabsnunu

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
File Transfer...
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2015
Hi there - my parents received a PCC request for all countries that they resided in since the age of 18. My Mum was in India for 2.5 years in 1970 which is almost 50 years ago and to request the PCC, we need proof of residency which she doesn’t obviously have from that far back. They are currently with me in Toronto. Any ideas on what I can do or if anyone else has had a similar problem?

jassu93

Aug 22, 2019
My mother is the principal applicant for PR and father is the dependent. The email received for passport submission mentioned her name and UCI # but no mention of dependent's name(father) in the email.
According to the instruction of email, we contacted VFS services(in India) for 2 way passport submission. They generated one way bill number for passport submission. However, in the notes in the email, they mentioned "In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents ". Is the package supposed to be sent as one for the principal applicant and dependent or separate packages for each ? And how is the second way bill number supposed to be generated ?

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
@serious_cheese @seehat_inder @sg02
PLEASE HELP!!
my parents file has been with CPC-M and oct 19 they requested for my dads detailed resume and updated residential address and again on oct 28 they requested to provide my proof of relationship which o sent on nov 9.
this morning I have received a letter saying their file is being transferred to Singapore office!!
My parents have been here on super visa and we have mentioned canada as their current updated address.
We mentioned that their super visa is expiring in March but we will be applying for an extension.
What should I do now??? Everything is done and I was expecting virtual landing!! Please advise what I should do now!!

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request