NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hi,

My parents application was submitted in June 2019. Medicals and Biometrics completed January 2020.
I am laid off work and would like to apply for EI, will it make the application ineligible or any other affect this will have on their application.
My income for half a year and my spouse's income still meets the income criteria.

Thanks,

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My parents application was submitted in June 2019. Medicals and Biometrics completed January 2020.
I am laid off work and would like to apply for EI, will it make the application ineligible or any other affect this will have on their application.
My income for half a year and my spouse's income still meets the income criteria.

Thanks,
your half-year total income is sufficient so no need to worry unless.

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I just checked the status of my application on ECAS and one line is added to my PR application! My LVO is Ankara.
  1. We received XXXXXs application for permanent residence on May 9, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXX's application on November 17, 2020.
same here! does this mean Ankara has started working on the application or is it still CPC-M?

Do you see any updates in myCIC account? Mine is still in "Submitted" status with no messages.

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I just checked the status of my application on ECAS and one line is added to my PR application! My LVO is Ankara.
  1. We received XXXXXs application for permanent residence on May 9, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXX's application on November 17, 2020.
I got similar on PR status saying "We started processing XXXXX's application on November 12, 2020.". My case is with CPC-M. Not sure how long it may take to get DM.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
same here! does this mean Ankara has started working on the application or is it still CPC-M?

Do you see any updates in myCIC account? Mine is still in "Submitted" status with no messages.
Same here no change in my CIC account.
I called CIC today and the agent confirmed that my application is currently in Ankara.

Reactions: Verooney

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Has anyone heard from London recently? Seems like the LVO is closed again since the new shutdowns started at the beginning of the month.

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Has anyone heard from London recently? Seems like the LVO is closed again since the new shutdowns started at the beginning of the month.
Don`t get me started...
This is the slowest VO, I had my first ghost update last week, first update since January 2020.

samanariya

Oct 23, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#citizen-pr

You need to prepare a letter of quarantine plan to show at the customs when entering the border, as well as proof that they are your immediate family member: your pr/citizenship, birth certificate.
Also they have to install arrivecan on their phone and get that ready (new requirement starting Nov 21).
get a Arrivecan installed in one of their mobile phones and just add all the info requested and once submitted they will issue a code. keep that code and show it to the immigration officer with documents to prove that your are a immediate family member (the PR card copy and the birth certificate of the PR holder showing you all are the parents) and it is family reunification is the purpose of visit. In the arrivecan you have top provide a place of stay for 14 days in isolation. about 10 days ago arrived at Vancouver and it was just 3 minutes process. once you arrived at the designated place, they will send you a mail everyday morning asking of the health conditions. further they will call to see that you are all ok and on isolation. beware.

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi I have a question if the sponsorship has been approved and parents PR is in Process will they reassess the income again? Would I still need to maintain the income? Thank you

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
@serious_cheese @YULIA-2016
Please update
Finally some news.
I got second time PCC request, death certificate and current residential address.
First time I submitted was in dec 2019. Now they want again within 90 days. I am on it. Hopefully they finalize after I submit the additional documents.
i also received a repeat request last week, hopefully its a good sign for both of us!

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi I have a question if the sponsorship has been approved and parents PR is in Process will they reassess the income again? Would I still need to maintain the income? Thank you would appreciate a response.