+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jummo

Nov 17, 2020
Hello dear,

Could you please guide me as how to change my parents date of birth. Mistakenly, I wrote wrong month while I was applying for PR under FSWP.

Thanks.

MrSinghGill

Nov 11, 2020
My mother's file received on May, 2019 and medical pass date February, 2020. How can i know whether Sponsorship has been approved. Ecas showing, Permanent Residence Application Status, In Process. Does GCMS notes has this info, So I would order? Is something started moving at CPC-M, did someone got PPR?

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
inland pnp application
i got my ppr on aug 09, 2020
Passport sent cpc-ottawa 11 aug 2020
Was put in queue for for virtual landing on aug 24 2020.
cpc Ottawa assigned Saskatoon as a secondary office as i am in Saskatchewan.

Still waiting and whenever i call cic they advise to wait
how much time is it going to take? It is painful!
Please suggest.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

Anyone whose Parents landed after COPR expired due to covid?

What's current procedure and timeline ?
Planning to bring parents by March 2021.

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Does CIC allow to extend the expiry date of COPR and Visa issued, due to Covid-19 or one has to travel before the visa expiry date ?

Last edited:

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Guys - need some quick clarification, is anyone receiving PR cards after completion of initial process of permanent residence? What are the timelines around that?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,
inland pnp application
i got my ppr on aug 09, 2020
Passport sent cpc-ottawa 11 aug 2020
Was put in queue for for virtual landing on aug 24 2020.
cpc Ottawa assigned Saskatoon as a secondary office as i am in Saskatchewan.

Still waiting and whenever i call cic they advise to wait
how much time is it going to take? It is painful!
Please suggest.
You need to call CIC in this case. Many virtual landings have been completed after August 24 as posted in this forum.

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
You need to call CIC in this case. Many virtual landings have been completed after August 24 as posted in this forum.
Thank you for the reply! I called them they are just saying visa office will contact me and cant tell me how long it is gonna take. And they said my application was approved on 24 aug i just don’t know what to do really stressful!

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Did you sent out the photos for pr card? What did you include and where did you send? thanks...
No I'm yet to send it.
The copr letter and 1 photo
Haven't found info should I send it in express post with signature required.
Since I'm in ontario it's Etobicoke address
Wat about you ? You mentioned sending PR card application- did you use signature required for your post ?
Thanks!

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Dear All,
My parents are landing during last week of November using their Super visa. Got tired of waiting for PR for my parents.
Please can any one suggest what papers and covid related last minute preparations needs to be done before they land.
If any one knows what papers they ask when they land in Canada.

Thanks for your help.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
No I'm yet to send it.
The copr letter and 1 photo
Haven't found info should I send it in express post with signature required.
Since I'm in ontario it's Etobicoke address
Wat about you ? You mentioned sending PR card application- did you use signature required for your post ?
Thanks!
I send it through normal post. I dropped by at the Etobicoke address to drop in the mail box but they said they do not have a option for that and should mail it out. So I just send through normal mail.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys,

Has anyone from here applied for visitor visa or supervisa for parents recently, just wanted to confirm what kind of processing time for immediate family currently due to COVID19? online it shows 300+ days of processing time.

Please advise

Thanks

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
Dear All,
My parents are landing during last week of November using their Super visa. Got tired of waiting for PR for my parents.
Please can any one suggest what papers and covid related last minute preparations needs to be done before they land.
If any one knows what papers they ask when they land in Canada.

Thanks for your help.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#citizen-pr

You need to prepare a letter of quarantine plan to show at the customs when entering the border, as well as proof that they are your immediate family member: your pr/citizenship, birth certificate.
Also they have to install arrivecan on their phone and get that ready (new requirement starting Nov 21).

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

Has anyone from here applied for visitor visa or supervisa for parents recently, just wanted to confirm what kind of processing time for immediate family currently due to COVID19? online it shows 300+ days of processing time.

Please advise

Thanks
Hey Guys,

Please advise

Thanks
I applied my extended visa in mid March and only got approved in mid Aug. My husband extended his in August and still awaiting. He is on implied status, so it doesn’t matter. So u can just apply before 30 days of expiring and just wait for visa to approve under implied status. Hope this info helps.