+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Can somebody please let me know if including MP helps to expedite the process of PPR for inland applicants and how it works ?
I have read some posts but not sure how it works.
You can try if you feel comfortable. Send an email without the information first requesting help on immigration matters. if the MP office responded requesting information then you can provide them.

Reactions: abhi.here

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Can somebody please let me know if including MP helps to expedite the process of PPR for inland applicants and how it works ?
I have read some posts but not sure how it works.
I contacted my MP regarding the process of the application. I sent email to MP and they asked to fill out a form, then they helped to query IRCC and got almost same information as I got via webform.
Anyway, there is no harm to ask MP's help if you like.

Reactions: abhi.here

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
GCMS notes is free if the requestor is PR or citizen. Otherwise, we have to get approval from the application and pay $5 dollars. I got the same situation.
Regarding webform, if you are sure you are representative (sometime, the information is not right in the system), you need to double check you input right info in webform, like birth date, it should be the applicant's one, not representative one (I made such mistake before).
Hi, as for the Gcms Notes it's free to request your own information even if not PR or Citizen i.e. if you are in Canada and not PR/Citizens, even then it's free.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t blame you, it’s a human tendency. Whose pr has been done within six months said - very good system , and whose file is pending for 18 months will say worst system. We all have the same nature. The IRCC has mentioned 80% files will be cleared within 20-24 months, and due to pendamic 2020 PR applications has been delayed for almost 9 months . Hence you please add 9 months to 2019 pr applications delay also. You were calculating the money IRCC will collect on fees. You should also calculate the parents become pr will save on health insurance per year you or any body else is paying to maintain super visa status. I still say the Canada immigration system is still better than any other country in the world as of now. Or you please tell me for my knowledge which country has a better system?
We are so lucky to be able to submit our application.
But I gotta say I find angry posts to be quite entertaining as I can see different views and perspective.

Reactions: geol

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi, as for the Gcms Notes it's free to request your own information even if not PR or Citizen i.e. if you are in Canada and not PR/Citizens, even then it's free.
  • Proof that you have the right to make a request:
    • A proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a copy of your passport or citizenship certificate;
    • A proof of your status as a permanent resident, such as a copy of your permanent resident card; or
    • A proof of temporary status in Canada, such as a work, study and/or visitor permit.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
    • A proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a copy of your passport or citizenship certificate;
    • A proof of your status as a permanent resident, such as a copy of your permanent resident card; or
    • A proof of temporary status in Canada, such as a work, study and/or visitor permit.
A person on visitor visa or supervisa can not apply.

anabele2.0

May 2, 2019
Hi,

My parents medical was done in Nov 2019, and I was waiting for the next steps.
Last week I got an email from CIC that they require additional documents in support of my father's government employment. But my father has never worked as a government employee and the same option was selected in their application form as well.

My mom did work in the government sector before she got retired, but they have not asked for any documents for her service.

Anyone else in the same situation, as in why CIC would ask to submit the proof of government employment?

Thanks,
Mandy
I would write an explanation letter explaining what you just said above. Provide your mom's proof of gov. employment too to save some processing time.

May I ask what they requested? Is it a form? They haven't asked us anything but I am wondering if they will. My dad worked for the municipality in the 80s and I don't know if there is any supporting docs available.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Here is the full text of what you are referring to;

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc).

Reactions: geol

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Guys quick question I'm sending application for PR card express with Canada Post should we do it with signature required as sometime CIC office so not accept signature required envelopes.
Did you sent out the photos for pr card? What did you include and where did you send? thanks...