+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Jagga_786

Nov 2, 2020
Hi, I am stuck in Decission Made for Principal applicant in CPC Mississauga. Do any of you know if that's normal. I already received pre-arrival service letter and they already called our lawyer to confirm parents are in Canada

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got an email stating that my sponsorship application has been approved.
Also got a request for submitting, passport copy, police clearance, CV/resume and travel history.
is this the actual police clearance request or it will come after?
and why they ask for resume for parents?

Also have question about Biometric. As it's closed in India, what I need to do now?

BTW application is processing at Mississauga for my parents.

Line number : 754 (sms_1190),

Thanks,

Reactions: serious_cheese

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys,
I received the RCMP police clearance certificate for my parents today. Can I send that to IRCC via email or do I need to send them the original via email?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi, I am stuck in Decission Made for Principal applicant in CPC Mississauga. Do any of you know if that's normal. I already received pre-arrival service letter and they already called our lawyer to confirm parents are in Canada
When you got decision made for principal applicant and is there any updates on cic account.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hsy Guys,

ECAS status for my parent's permanent residency application changed my Decision Made to In Process. It was Decision Made from March 2020.
Is it normal ?

Timeline-

Application Date - May 27
Medical - December 02nd 2019
PCC and Bio Submitted
ECAS - Decision Made on March 09
Pre Arrival Letter - March 11

ECAS changed to - In Process on Nov 04

Parents are Outland and haven't received passport request yet.

I am really worried.

hkalia

Apr 13, 2016
Hi everyone

I got an email yesterday that I have met the requirements to sponsor my mother. Further down the letter it says that to avoid any delays and if you haven’t submitted before, please submit police certificates and CV. My mother is here in Canada. Did anyone apply for police clearance certificate here in Canada at the BLS or Indian Consulate office? Can you please tell me the process.

Also will I get another request letter for police certificate or is it the only one and I should email them now?

I also want to know that after sponsorship requirements are met and they start working on PA file, will the communication by cic only be with PA or will I still get emails for biometrics and all.

Looking forward for your replies

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hsy Guys,

ECAS status for my parent's permanent residency application changed my Decision Made to In Process. It was Decision Made from March 2020.
Is it normal ?

Timeline-

Application Date - May 27
Medical - December 02nd 2019
PCC and Bio Submitted
ECAS - Decision Made on March 09
Pre Arrival Letter - March 11

ECAS changed to - In Process on Nov 04

Parents are Outland and haven't received passport request yet.

I am really worried.
Bz your medicals are getting expired. They may ask to redo.

Reactions: serious_cheese

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone

I got an email yesterday that I have met the requirements to sponsor my mother. Further down the letter it says that to avoid any delays and if you haven’t submitted before, please submit police certificates and CV. My mother is here in Canada. Did anyone apply for police clearance certificate here in Canada at the BLS or Indian Consulate office? Can you please tell me the process.

Also will I get another request letter for police certificate or is it the only one and I should email them now?

I also want to know that after sponsorship requirements are met and they start working on PA file, will the communication by cic only be with PA or will I still get emails for biometrics and all.

Looking forward for your replies
you will not receive a separate letter for police certificate. You do not need PCC for Canada. You need it for any country your parents have lived in since 18 years of age for more than 6 months consecutively.

Communication will go to your parents email address unless you are their representative. Information will also be uploaded to the gckey account if you are able to link your parents application.

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Hi guys,
My wife who is co signor for my mother has around 3345 dollars employment insurance income in 2017 tax return. As someone in forum pointed that regular employment insurance benefits are not included in income. But I have consulted one immigrant consultant. As per him any income where you have paid tax to the govt. is included in total income.
Any clarification, please let me know.
Thanks

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys,
My wife who is co signor for my mother has around 3345 dollars employment insurance income in 2017 tax return. As someone in forum pointed that regular employment insurance benefits are not included in income. But I have consulted one immigrant consultant. As per him any income where you have paid tax to the govt. is included in total income.
Any clarification, please let me know.
Thanks
Look at questions 12 and 13 for clarification on EI https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5482-instruction-fill-financial-evaluation-form-1283.html

You cannot include provincial instruction and training allowances, social assistance, child tax benefits, guaranteed income supplement or employment insurance payments.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Reactions: geol

Sonysurrey

Jun 20, 2019
Anybody on the same boat like me. Visa office NDVO. Decision made of PA on 28 October. Parents are here in Canada. No email, no update or n CIC account and nothing new underneath decision made. Please give me your inputs if have similar experience

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Anybody on the same boat like me. Visa office NDVO. Decision made of PA on 28 October. Parents are here in Canada. No email, no update or n CIC account and nothing new underneath decision made. Please give me your inputs if have similar experience
can you provide me with your details so i can update your information in the tracker? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c&pli=1#gid=945174368

line 414

Reactions: migratecanada2012