Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Same thing. AOR recived September 14th 2019 and since the application is in In Progress. Contacted twice with CIC--replayed -file in proceed no action needed at current time. Too sad.
Thanks for the reply. Is there any data on how much is the delay in processing due to COVID-19?

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi All, Hope everyone is doing great during this pandemic. I am new to this thread and want to get an opinion regarding income requirement. If someone can guide me through would be much appreciated. I am planning to do EOI for parents which is currently open. I do meet the income requirement for 2018 and 2020, however not for 2019 because I was on EI for parental leave. I have full time permanent job since 2016. I am wondering can I still apply? Because if I was not on EI I would meet the income requirement for 2019 as well? Do they consider if someone have stable source of income or they just go by Notice of Assessment? Please guide if someone have any idea about this.
Thanks

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, Hope everyone is doing great during this pandemic. I am new to this thread and want to get an opinion regarding income requirement. If someone can guide me through would be much appreciated. I am planning to do EOI for parents which is currently open. I do meet the income requirement for 2018 and 2020, however not for 2019 because I was on EI for parental leave. I have full time permanent job since 2016. I am wondering can I still apply? Because if I was not on EI I would meet the income requirement for 2019 as well? Do they consider if someone have stable source of income or they just go by Notice of Assessment? Please guide if someone have any idea about this.
Thanks
If you don't meet the minimum income then there is no need to apply. For your Information, EI for parental leave gets counted as income also. If your EI income is less than the required income then you can't apply. IRCC will reject the application in the first phase which is eligibility background check for sponsor.

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hi friends. I have received a third request from Mississauga in span of 1 month. Here is the breakdown of all 3:
Request 1: sponsor’s aadhar card, voter id and old school records along with copy of CSQ for applicant

Request 2: all addresses from 2018 till present for applicant.

Request 3: they said I was not able to show relationships with above mentioned documents with sponsor and applicant so they need more proof.

Here is the list of what I already sent for sponsor: aadhar card, voter id, school leaving certificate, ssc & hsc certicates, 7th class mark sheet, birth certificate.

What else can I send to prove sponsor and applicant relationships?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Thanks
Parental leave is not EI. Its special benefits.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi friends. I have received a third request from Mississauga in span of 1 month. Here is the breakdown of all 3:
Request 1: sponsor’s aadhar card, voter id and old school records along with copy of CSQ for applicant

Request 2: all addresses from 2018 till present for applicant.

Request 3: they said I was not able to show relationships with above mentioned documents with sponsor and applicant so they need more proof.

Here is the list of what I already sent for sponsor: aadhar card, voter id, school leaving certificate, ssc & hsc certicates, 7th class mark sheet, birth certificate.

What else can I send to prove sponsor and applicant relationships?
If birth certificate doesn't suffice the answer ...what do they want DNA test ?
How one is supposed to prove otherwise except the docs submitted?
What did they say for these docs you submitted?

archivist

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello, I have asked a few times here, but I haven't heard anything from CIC since November 15, 2019 saying "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.".

I checked on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do and both Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status are still showing as "In Progress". Did I do something wrong in my application?

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have asked a few times here, but I haven't heard anything from CIC since November 15, 2019 saying "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.".

I checked on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do and both Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status are still showing as "In Progress". Did I do something wrong in my application?
no, lot of us are in same status
nothing after "in Progress"

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Today I recieved an email and a new message in my cic account. It is basically an acknowledgement from London office that they have recieved my file.

Any ideas based on this email if they are about to start processing my file? I just got Sponsor DM done last week so may be acknowledgement email from London office is just a standard and does not indicate if they have start any processing or not... Please share experiences?

Did all receive the acknowledgement from local offices right after sponsor DM was made or did it took months for some?