+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
But their website does not reflect anything like that. it is a generic statement applicable to all.
thats the logic service ontario provided. i think someone already follow up and replied in detail on last page. it was also stated by main service ontario centre and the lady also celled back office and send all relevant documents.

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Question: I recently received request for additional documents from my VO located in South Africa. My mum and I are in Canada. Do I have to post hard copies to them? Or do I send them soft copies via email? Or do I upload onto my file online? The email they sent me does not say HOW I should be responding. Can anyone guide?

Thanks!

Reactions: serious_cheese

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
LVO - New Delhi
I am waiting for PCC and IME request for my parent's application. They received the biometrics request in March 2020. Today I logged in to their CIC account and it said application updated, on looking further into it, there was no change in their profile.

I checked the ecas status too, nothing changed. Anyone having a similar experience ?
Thats a ghost update, you will receive something soon

Reactions: reezam

Sanjib2017

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Sanjib
My parents are waiting for biometrics since March but vfs r closed in India. Now I called them here in canada as I heard service canada gonna call for biometrics.
Want to know where was ur file and where were ur parents in India or canada at the time of PR
My parents r in canada on super visa but file is in New Delhi.
My parents are not from INDIA, they are from BANGLADESH. They are living with me for last three years. Our visa office is Singapore and honestly I do not know about Indian VFS.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Question: I recently received request for additional documents from my VO located in South Africa. My mum and I are in Canada. Do I have to post hard copies to them? Or do I send them soft copies via email? Or do I upload onto my file online? The email they sent me does not say HOW I should be responding. Can anyone guide?

Thanks!
Send soft copies by email and through webform. If there's an option, i would also upload files online

Reactions: Zimprincess

Mani2019

Nov 25, 2019
LVO - New Delhi
I am waiting for PCC and IME request for my parent's application. They received the biometrics request in March 2020. Today I logged in to their CIC account and it said application updated, on looking further into it, there was no change in their profile.

I checked the ecas status too, nothing changed. Anyone having a similar experience ?
Same here. MyCIC shows "application/profile updated" however it does not even load the next page.

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello All, I have received today the COPR for my mom. Her application was on Mexico VO. She is in Canada and got the in-Canada-landing.
I reach my MP to contact IRCC they did it on Friday. The MP replied saying he couldn’t do anything else besides what I have done that I needed to wait.
Well the wait was not too long, since I got the CORP this morning.

I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you to all the wonderful people giving life to this group. You have been incredibly helpful and I couldn’t done it without your help and guidance. Please ask the questions you need I’ll stop monitoring this thread soon. Thank you again!!!

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi Vic,

I have been following up on this since last month. Visited the Service Ontario center thrice explaining all the situation to them. Apparently either the service ontario reps are not familiar with the situation or they were not trained for this situation.

When asked, they give a call to their higher ups and the only response i get after is they need a document that says that applicant is eligeble. My repeated argument to them is the govt of canada does not provide any such letter. As per my experience, its the Medical passed and then the DM2 ( which is ghost update ) and the COPR / PPR. they were not ready to listen to this argument and denied the application.

I took the denial form in written and got the email for review committee, attached all the documents and sent them.

on the other hand, i had also contacted the local MPP and explained the story, they did gave me a call back and asked to explain in detail, which i did. They said, they will reach out to me as soon as possible and will try to resolve it.

Will update on the forum if I get any positive news.

If eligible, the OHIP is granted for 1 year after the application is approved
Hi did your parent take Ontario photo card. I guess they need that to apply for OHIP. Please update us what you heard from them.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello All, I have received today the COPR for my mom. Her application was on Mexico VO. She is in Canada and got the in-Canada-landing.
I reach my MP to contact IRCC they did it on Friday. The MP replied saying he couldn’t do anything else besides what I have done that I needed to wait.
Well the wait was not too long, since I got the CORP this morning.

I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you to all the wonderful people giving life to this group. You have been incredibly helpful and I couldn’t done it without your help and guidance. Please ask the questions you need I’ll stop monitoring this thread soon. Thank you again!!!
Congratulations! Didn't IRCC ask you travel or any additional document? The space for additional document is blank in your case in the the tracker.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hi did your parent take Ontario photo card. I guess they need that to apply for OHIP. Please update us what you heard from them.
yes, took thee photo ID card as well. same response

pratikvyas333

Dec 16, 2019
LVO - New Delhi

mine says profile updated ... I don't know if it is the same