+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone

4 hours later my family and brother just landed in one of the best country in the world!

I am 18 weeks pregnant and had to go into an emergency surgery yesterday exact time when they were in the line at delhi immigration.

I can not even thank god enough and Canada enough for giving me chance to reunite with my family and saving my life yesterday.

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

And anyones name that i forgot to mention still under the anesthesia effect.o_O

Last edited:

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello members,
my parents application was received on 8th May 2019 and medical passed on 24th November 2019. 2nd PCC requested march 9th 2020 and PCC submitted 17th march 2020. haven't heard anything after that. can you guys tell what ca be done? in the portal it says "background check in process" since November 2019. and after submitting the 2nd PCC it says they are reviewing the background check submitted on 17th March.
Atleast you have done medicals, I have similar time line but no medicals yet

CSN

Feb 13, 2020
hello members,
Is there any updates from NDVO? I have my Dad's application DM2 was approved since March 13, 2020. No updates after that.
My dad's medical will be expiring in December.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hello everyone

4 hours later my family and brother just landed in one of the best country in the world!

I am 18 weeks pregnant and had to go into an emergency surgery yesterday exact time when they were in the line at delhi immigration.

I can not even thank god enough and Canada enough for giving me chance to reunite with my family and saving my life yesterday.

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

Very happy for you and your family. May God shower countless blessings on u and ur family.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello everyone

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

This also means information you and me were speculating its correct. Something should not be discussing too far and seriously but more actually.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

My-my such wonderful news. Wishing you and all new residents lots of happiness and a wonderful time together in the years ahead! Well done and also speedy recovery!!! Hope all is good on the surgery /baby front.

Last edited:

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Reviewing the Great tracker (thanks for admins for creating and maintaining it), I don't see any application get pass that requirement where CIC last asked for VoterId and Aadhar Card. I was bit surpised when they were asking such documents as for proof of relationship other documents supports that fact too and having this additional document may not make difference, just getting sense that CIC just trying means to slow down the process.

I have submitted all those document on 5th Mar and never heard back anything. I can see from tracker that similar cases submitted in last year Sep 2020 and were still waiting.

So, I am reaching out to group if anyone knows what will be next step after CIC requested for Aadhar Card and VoterId card (for India applicants) and approx after how much time they moved you to next steps?

Any other pro-active thing you can suggest as I need my parents to be in India by Mid Nov due to family medical needs not sue if CIC will consider this situation to fast pace.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello everyone

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

Congratulations and wishing a beautiful future with your family. I wish a speedy recovery. All the best!

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello everyone

God is great.

Especial thanks to @geol

@zeiesfirdaus

@canuck78

@jackhcd

@robertp

@serious_cheese

@K0c4nbi3t

So very happy for you. You are a very brave person who loves her family. God bless you and your family :)