+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rhosan02

Nov 27, 2018
question if your common law still not divorced but been separated for almost 6 yrs can i include him as a co signed for this coming parent/grand parent application pls advice thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello expert ,
I want to apply for PGP program for my parent ,but i recently got citizenship and before i sent my passport application i forget to copy my citizenship certificate . Right now i don't have passport ,citizenship certificate and PR card ,in that case what is the best document to upload when i fill interest forms ? Please any one have this situation in past ? Thank you
@t3garg @Binree @rhosan02, Please follow and post in the following threads:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pgp-2020.646383/page-71
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-sponsorship-income-requirement.705231/

You may get better response there. We already have too many things to discuss on PGP2019.

Last edited:

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello expert ,
I want to apply for PGP program for my parent ,but i recently got citizenship and before i sent my passport application i forget to copy my citizenship certificate . Right now i don't have passport ,citizenship certificate and PR card ,in that case what is the best document to upload when i fill interest forms ? Please any one have this situation in past ? Thank you
did you have to submit your citizenship certificate for passport application? is this something new?

hankgong

Jan 1, 2007
Hello all

One more good update from me. When I was driving back home today (about 15 mins ago), I received a call from one immigration agent again. The same question like yesterday is to confirm if my parents are already here in Canada. After that, she just told me she can let my parents land today. I confirmed and then she congratulated me that my parents just become PR from now on. Next week, I will be informed how to apply for PR and medical cards.

Thanks for the information from this forum! I have been silent until yesterday and hope my example can help others.

I'm here to provide an update. Yesterday I said I received a phone call from immigration office agent to confirm if my parents are currently in Canada. I checked ECAS and IRCC website just now and found that ECAS status changed from "In process" to "Decision made". But IRCC hasn't gotten any updates yet.

I believe my case is DM2 now.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello all

One more good update from me. When I was driving back home today (about 15 mins ago), I received a call from one immigration agent again. The same question like yesterday is to confirm if my parents are already here in Canada. After that, she just told me she can let my parents land today. I confirmed and then she congratulated me that my parents just become PR from now on. Next week, I will be informed how to apply for PR and medical cards.

Thanks for the information from this forum! I have been silent until yesterday and hope my example can help others.
Where was your parents file in canada or outside canada.