+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
Are you in the tracker? If you like to share your timeline and compare with other application sent on same date:

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:1
Parents Country of Citizenship:India
Sponsor Province:BC
Invitations Receive Date:April 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 3, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):Sept 30, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Not linked.Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: Not linked.Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:New Delhi
Biometric request :Nov 7, 2019
MyCIC update:Nov 25, 2020
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Feb 21, 2020Date:March 9, 2020
PCC request:Feb 21, 2020
Additional document / travel history request date :Feb 21, 2020
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
Here is my info to add to the tracker. Great community here! @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Reactions: serious_cheese

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
AOR letter wasn't received, but criminality for parents in progress( by the gcms notes) it is possible? And still can't find my application status...

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
Does anyone know if this section in MyCIC is generic, or is it specific to my application? Reason I am confused is that it says they are reviewing additional documents on March 16, 2020, but up top in the application status section, it still says "Review of medical results - March 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam. " as latest update. Also, in the main page it says "your action is required" even though we have responded to all requests we received to date. If not generic, then it puts to rest my previous worry that my additional documents did not reach NDVO and they have recieved it as of March 16th. But the other parts of MyCIC contradict this.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • March 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • March 16, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

S-u-r-r-e-y

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone, please tell me, how can we bring our parents before deadline when there are no flights running?

I have to bring my parents from india before oct 14th.

Please help!

thanks

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to link my parents paper application to their CIC account. I am entering all the correct details but somehow the system is unable to search for their application.

Few questions:
1. To link the application, all details are to be filled for the Primary Applicant (i.e. my father) ?
2. Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application... For this question, what should be the answer in my situation (Me = Sponsor, My Wife = CoSponsor, My Dad = Primary App, My Mother = Secondary App, and I have a daughter and a son).

Someone mentioned about detailed steps available on this forum on how to link the paper application but I searched a lot but couldn't find it. Anyone has a quick link?
Hey, i think cic enables the linking and then you can link it.
I had the same issue and wasn't able to link the profile until few weeks ago.

Reactions: rohan85

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

Is New Delhi Visa office working for PGP applications ? Waiting for PCC request and Medical request for my parents.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

My brother got his work permit a month ago, I wanted to apply for his health card. Does anyone know what is the process and are they doing it only in-person or Online application can be applied ?

Thank you

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone know if this section in MyCIC is generic, or is it specific to my application? Reason I am confused is that it says they are reviewing additional documents on March 16, 2020, but up top in the application status section, it still says "Review of medical results - March 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam. " as latest update. Also, in the main page it says "your action is required" even though we have responded to all requests we received to date. If not generic, then it puts to rest my previous worry that my additional documents did not reach NDVO and they have recieved it as of March 16th. But the other parts of MyCIC contradict this.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • March 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • March 16, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
MyCIC for my case also shows "Your Action is Required" for long time as I am just waiting for medical to be passed.
I think you don't need to worry if you have responded to all letters uploaded in MyCIC.
NDVO at least acknowledges automatically receipt of emails we send.

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Anyone, please tell me, how can we bring our parents before deadline when there are no flights running?

I have to bring my parents from india before oct 14th.

Please help!

thanks
When was your COPR issued? Are you from 2019 or 2018 applicants?
Flights are now open and they can visit with the COPR. If you cannot make it, contact them for an extension. I didn't hear anyone went through the extension process.

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi, can anyone please help with my question.

We are waiting for our PPR from CPC Mississauga since March 4 2020 when we received our DM2. We are looking to move to Canada with all our possessions at the end of this month as our property has been sold. Does anyone know whether we will have any issues with this as, at this moment in time we have no PPR. We would be staying with our daughter (after 14 day quarantine), we can stay for 6 months and are hoping we will get our PPR within that time. Thank you

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi, can anyone please help with my question.

We are waiting for our PPR from CPC Mississauga since March 4 2020 when we received our DM2. We are looking to move to Canada with all our possessions at the end of this month as our property has been sold. Does anyone know whether we will have any issues with this as, at this moment in time we have no PPR. We would be staying with our daughter (after 14 day quarantine), we can stay for 6 months and are hoping we will get our PPR within that time. Thank you
Update your address when you are inland. You will receive corp directly in the future if your vo office is cpc-m.