Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
if your parents inland, email them your address. They will contact your about further information.
Does it have to be done before IRCC issues the COPR ?

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
This is CPC-m, both sponsor and applicant processed inland
Maybe you are right if it was In-Canada spousal sponsorship application (the basic application should be under IRPR 124).

But here it is PGP appplication under family re-unification prorgram.
If it is Family class/PGP sponsorship (IRPR 117), with PR applicant outside Canada, after CPC-M part, I understand they send it to VO.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-final-decisions.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/family-reunification-program.html
"
The Centralized Processing Region (CPR) at NHQ is responsible for inland program coordination and liaising with other branches regarding policy and operational design of the FRP. Outside of NHQ:
  • Case Processing Centre - Mississauga (CPC-M) is responsible for receiving sponsorship applications and assessing sponsors’ eligibility prior to forwarding applications for permanent residence to the appropriate visa office.
  • CPC Vegreville (CPC-V) processes spousal or common-law partner in-Canada applications. Unlike CPC-M, CPC-V assesses both the sponsor and principal applicant on these applications.
  • Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO) assesses low-risk PGP files which have been streamed through CPC-M.
  • The CIC Call Centre provides basic information in response to telephone inquiries.

"
*The document is little old...so we may have to read CPC-V as CPC-E

May 17, 2020
Hello everyone. Need help please.

My sister is Canadian citizen and she has sponsored me and our parents.
We live in Pakistan and our biometrics and medical examination are done in February 2019.
Our medical examination is also submitted at the end Of February 2019.
Till today 9/July/2020 There is no update of our medical exam.
Our application status on Website is : Your medical is submitted.
Anybody have any idea what is going on!!!

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Maybe you are right if it was In-Canada spousal sponsorship application (the basic application should be under IRPR 124).

But here it is PGP appplication under family re-unification prorgram.
If it is Family class/PGP sponsorship (IRPR 117), with PR applicant outside Canada, after CPC-M part, I understand they send it to VO.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-final-decisions.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/family-reunification-program.html
"
The Centralized Processing Region (CPR) at NHQ is responsible for inland program coordination and liaising with other branches regarding policy and operational design of the FRP. Outside of NHQ:
  • Case Processing Centre - Mississauga (CPC-M) is responsible for receiving sponsorship applications and assessing sponsors’ eligibility prior to forwarding applications for permanent residence to the appropriate visa office.
  • CPC Vegreville (CPC-V) processes spousal or common-law partner in-Canada applications. Unlike CPC-M, CPC-V assesses both the sponsor and principal applicant on these applications.
  • Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO) assesses low-risk PGP files which have been streamed through CPC-M.
  • The CIC Call Centre provides basic information in response to telephone inquiries.

"
*The document is little old...so we may have to read CPC-V as CPC-E
although most applicants are outside, a lots of applicants’ application processed in Cpc-m. You can see google timesheets.

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hello everyone. Need help please.

My sister is Canadian citizen and she has sponsored me and our parents.
We live in Pakistan and our biometrics and medical examination are done in February 2019.
Our medical examination is also submitted at the end Of February 2019.
Till today 9/July/2020 There is no update of our medical exam.
Our application status on Website is : Your medical is submitted.
Anybody have any idea what is going on!!!
Do you means: receive your medical?

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Background: Parent in Canada, CPC-Mississauga, paper application sent for visitor record (extension of visit visa), had issues with online application.

Had a telephonic interview with an agent who called and wished to speak with both the sponsor and the parent. After confirming identities, the agent confirmed last date of entry to Canada, which they had incorrect, so rectified it. Since the paper application for visa extension has not started processing yet and won't for a couple of months yet, she advised us to apply again online to restore status and extend visa as they can't issue PR if you are out of status and they can see an online application and resulting implied status and act accordingly. Told her would do that today.

Just finished submitting the online application to restore status and extend visa. Keeping fingers crossed for now.

Received the email COPR today. Now on to SIN, OHIP etc., @YULIA-2016 @robertp Please update.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys can someone guide me if my parents can travel in August? Can I book the flights? I heard they are only allowing citizens to travel these days.
Your parents can come under the exemption as your immediate family members. My mom returned from the States and had no problem. As long as they have a detailed self-isolation plan and show no symptoms they will be fine.

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello, Does anyone know how long CPC-Delhi takes to process additional documents and background check. My online account shows that they start processing documents on june 25tth.