+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, Did anyone get any update from New Delhi VO recently ? Are they working ? Waiting for IME and PCC request for my parents.

Reactions: kuljit

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hi Guys my parents file is still under process and it’s in New York stuck there for long time now. Idont know when they will be back to business. My parents 2 year stay expired on July 31. Shall I apply for extension of stay? They have valid visa until 2028. But I’m at the last stages of their PR , submitted all the docs and the last requested RCMP as well. But idk when I will hear some good mews. Please advise what should I do.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys my parents file is still under process and it’s in New York stuck there for long time now. Idont know when they will be back to business. My parents 2 year stay expired on July 31. Shall I apply for extension of stay? They have valid visa until 2028. But I’m at the last stages of their PR , submitted all the docs and the last requested RCMP as well. But idk when I will hear some good mews. Please advise what should I do.
You should apply for extension. They will be under implied status

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Sorry, what’s medical surveillance notice? Related to TB testing? Thanks
It is related to TB test, but I'm not sure if the Medical Surveillance Notice (letter from Migration Health Branch) is different from Medical Surveillance Undertaking (attachment on the correspondence from Immigration). I notice that the Undertaking should be completed by the officer at the port of entry.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi, Did anyone get any update from New Delhi VO recently ? Are they working ? Waiting for IME and PCC request for my parents.

no nothing
my parents applied April 26. we been waiting

Reactions: reezam

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello
how long does it take to change it to DECISION MADE., after they updated we are reviewing your documents on may 25 ,2020.

thank you

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Has anyone with recent e-mail PR Landing Confirmation Letter applied for SIN and got it successfully?
Did you also upload copy of unsigned COPR document?