Visa Office: Kingston
PCC uploaded: Apr. 11, 2020
Medical done: May 23, 2020
Medical passed: June 5, 2020

Reactions: serious_cheese

xjh

Aug 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if you are receiving updates regarding your PGP application. I have not heard anything since the last communication in November 2019. I'm getting worried and wondering if it is normal to have no updates for this long. Is the processing of application on pause because of COVID-19?

Thank you for your feedback.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me. I applied for my mom and she had done her pcc and medical in december and I had sent additional information requested in January. I had called them in feb and the person on phone said they had received the email with additional docs and were verifying it.its been 4 months and nothing. Is this normal and delayed due to covid maybe? Her Visa office assigned is mississauga ontario.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me. I applied for my mom and she had done her pcc and medical in december and I had sent additional information requested in January. I had called them in feb and the person on phone said they had received the email with additional docs and were verifying it.its been 4 months and nothing. Is this normal and delayed due to covid maybe? Her Visa office assigned is mississauga ontario.
Same here. Medical was done in December. Pcc, biometrics done at the same time. Latest update online is “passed medical on Jan 13th”. Nothing after that. Complete silence! I assume it’s because of COVID. Visa office is New Delhi. Anyone here seen any movement in NDVO?

Reactions: NG1983 and kulb

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi Guys my parents file is still under process and it’s in New York stuck there for long time now. Idont know when they will be back to business. My parents 2 year stay expired on July 31. Shall I apply for extension of stay? They have valid visa until 2028. But I’m at the last stages of their PR , submitted all the docs and the last requested RCMP as well. But idk when I will hear some good mews. Please advise what should I do.
plus protesters destroyed would be more delayable. SAD

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Where is your mom living - in Canada or in India? I am in somewhat similar situation, my mother is in Delhi, PCC/BM were done January, awaiting further instructions from assigned VO which is CPC-M.

Last edited:

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
what happens after 9th?
This is my guess only. On the 9th VFS London will open and I hope we will see some movement after that, as I said before, no guarantees. I checked spousal sponsorship(London LVO) thread, and they haven`t seen any movement since early March either.
They say, COVID-19 affects mental health, I don`t think so, unfairness in processing times, that`s what makes in unbearable and undermines mental stability. On the bright side, we were invited to sponsor! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

Beetree221

Dec 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the AOR email from cic on December 19th 2019 noticing me that they have received my PGP2019 application on June 26th. I do not receive any other update since then. Does anyone around the same time hear anything yet? I am assuming ECAS would be the next thing I would be hearing? Please correct or advise if I am wrong.

thank you and stay healthy!

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I had completed the medicals for my mother with all additional docs sent - pcc IMM forms etc on Dec 16th ..and CIC office on phone advised me they have received all the docs.
So far no news afterwards!
May 29th applicant..
Have extended her visitor record once and sent another one due covid delay no flights to India...
Plus her passport expires in March 2021 ...
I'm confused should I renew the passport or do I wait for an answer from CIC which is most likely application is under processing times ?
Any suggestions for passport renewal?
Thanks

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the AOR email from cic on December 19th 2019 noticing me that they have received my PGP2019 application on June 26th. I do not receive any other update since then. Does anyone around the same time hear anything yet? I am assuming ECAS would be the next thing I would be hearing? Please correct or advise if I am wrong.

thank you and stay healthy!
What does your ECAS status say ? Also, have you linked your application to an online account ?

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Greetings!

My Mother has done a sputum test on March 15th and the report/result came out normal.
The medical centre have requested for another X-ray and booked an appointment with a Dr. on the same day.
Is that something sounds regular?