Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
I have not paid RPRF yet , which was advised last time in the letter which mentioned my visa office which is New Delhi. Besides finger prints (6th feb) ,nothing received yet like medical or IP 2 status change on Ecas.

is Not paid RPRF halted progress of my application to next level ?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Hi - apologies to tag you again.

I believe many may already have the observation, I am just curious and hope you may know the answer. When I look at the tracker, I noticed that after a slew of blue highlights for getting PPR, there are a few fellow applicants that are still waiting for DM2, then there are another slew of blue highlights and then some green or orange. The pattern seems repeat until the end of May 19 applications.

When there are applicants waiting for DM2, they are all in a cluster. Any idea why is that?

Thank you, and hope everything is staying safe and healthy.
To my observations: May 27 applications (line # 393) got PPR if the cases were without complications.
Many cases becomes complicated in different stages for example getting medical passed or visa office delay.

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
What are the chances that we will be asked for income assessment again until the application is processed. I mean because of this COVID situation I am sure lot of people are in situation where we dont know how will the rest of year turn out.
Anyone in this group has been asked for re-assessment or do you guys know anyone from previous year who had to provide it again for whatever reason ?????

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
What are the chances that we will be asked for income assessment again until the application is processed. I mean because of this COVID situation I am sure lot of people are in situation where we dont know how will the rest of year turn out.
Anyone in this group has been asked for re-assessment or do you guys know anyone from previous year who had to provide it again for whatever reason ?????
No

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
For 2 main reasons
1. more information indicates that the sponsor may not meet income requirements. (new born babies added from sponsor or principal applicants,..)
2. If the process is over one year since they received, IRCC has right to ask (not always) for reassessments to make sure sponsor continuing to meet requirements

For CERB money. We do not know what IRCC will deal with it for income eligibility. but absolutely it will be fair.

Reactions: dhillozcanada22

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,
Is there anyone whose Visa provided PR for expiring in coming month and they couldn’t do landing?
In this situation I have observed that CIC is asking to submit web form enquiry. Has anybody done that and got response back from CIC about extension on their visa?

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
Medical validity is only one year, what is the chance they will issue visa before medical expire? I’m worried my parents needs to redo their medical test because it will expire in 4months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Wait until August for landing? Do you think the lockdown will continue until then? o_O
Believe this was in reaction to someone wanting to apply for an extension when their COPR expires in September. It is too early at this point to file for an extension. It is unclear when the borders open up and whether citizens of certain countries will not be able to enter Canada if there is a high rate of infection. Too hard to predict.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Medical validity is only one year, what is the chance they will issue visa before medical expire? I’m worried my parents needs to redo their medical test because it will expire in 4months.
unclear If they may need to do another medical if they need to extend COPR.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi! If your file has temporary number how it is charged after case is opened? Still same numbers without first "X" , or it is completely different numbers?