+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Hi - apologies to tag you again.

I believe many may already have the observation, I am just curious and hope you may know the answer. When I look at the tracker, I noticed that after a slew of blue highlights for getting PPR, there are a few fellow applicants that are still waiting for DM2, then there are another slew of blue highlights and then some green or orange. The pattern seems repeat until the end of May 19 applications.

When there are applicants waiting for DM2, they are all in a cluster. Any idea why is that?

Thank you, and hope everything is staying safe and healthy.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi! I am tried to order GCMS notes couple days ago, and today I received a message that

"The file number does not belong to J, A. Therefore we require that you confirm which records you would like to receive:

- The information pertaining to J. A. In such case, please provide their UCI and the requested file number; or

- The information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request (XF000******). In such case, we require that you provide us with a consent from the person to whom the information belongs.

So does it mean that they change my temporary file number? Because without this number I can't make any inquiry.
Any suggestions? Somebody has similar situation?

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Any update on applications. My last update was on December 5th Medical passed for my parents.
Is it delaying due to covid 19? Should I apply for the GCMS notes. We did call the contact center. They said background check hasnt started yet.
Please advise. Thank you.

Amandhan1234

Jun 6, 2017
Hello Guys,
Any update on applications. My last update was on December 5th Medical passed for my parents.
Is it delaying due to covid 19? Should I apply for the GCMS notes. We did call the contact center. They said background check hasnt started yet.
Please advise. Thank you.
Did you send the Police Clerance Certificate.
Its mentioned in the email you might have received

sur2962

May 9, 2019
I was told that that PR card is automatically issued after landing and there is no separate application process to get the PR card using COPR. Has any one received the PR card in the mail after landing in march 2020 or Februrary 2020? . is there a number to call or way to track the progress on the PR card after landing? any information appreciated. thanks

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello everyone, as a representative, can I order GCMS notes for my parent's sponsorship application? I understand that currently things are moving slow but just wanted to know if I can. Thanks in advance,

Littylijo

Jan 18, 2015
Hi Everyone

I am getting very anxious.I applied PR for my dad and the application was received in ottawa 21 June according to ECAS.
I am also following the excel sheet for the timelines but l can see lot of people got some movements in their applications.But mine is stuck with no response.
Was wondering Is there anyone else in the same time line.

fivestar

Nov 6, 2015
Hi Everyone

I am getting very anxious.I applied PR for my dad and the application was received in ottawa 21 June according to ECAS.
I am also following the excel sheet for the timelines but l can see lot of people got some movements in their applications.But mine is stuck with no response.
I am on the same boat as you i had applied for my mother in law on june21 i checked online it show application received on both sides

Reactions: Littylijo

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
All the June
Hi Everyone

All the June applications are pretty much on hold, regardless of the status. Many June applicants medical passed in Nov/December of 2019 and are still waiting for a decision made on the PR side.

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Hi Everyone

Both my mother's PGP application (AOR: Oct 2019) and my citizenship application (AOR Feb 2020) are on hold. It is the same for everyone it seems. It feels the whole world is on a pause mode except that we are ageing together.

Reactions: Littylijo
Apr 25, 2020
Applied for my mom in Jan 2019 after trying for many years to apply. Passed through medical etc was asked for police clearances a few months back which were submitted right away via the email link they gave me only to get another email saying they were still waiting for them so I re-submitted by email and uploaded to site in Jan this year. Anyone else asked for police clearances or does anyone know how long after the clearances it usually takes till you hear back?